7

"Ready?" Amy shouted, turning her head to see Mark shutting the door to his house, Ethan and Tyler getting in the van, Kathryn was in the back already, waiting. However, Kathryn didn't know about Mark's little space and Amy planned on explaining, just to be safe, since Mark clearly wasn't good at it. "Ready!" Mark shouted as he hopped in the passenger seat, and yes, driving the van was Mark's idea.

"Remind me why we're going to the park again?" Kathryn spoke up, as she looked down at her phone, "What? We can't all be a kid for a day?" Amy said, causing Mark to nearly shout at her for that, but Kathryn only shrugged, "Sure."

"Wait!" Mark shouted as he hopped out the van again and ran to the backyard, opening the gate, "Come on, Chica!" And she immediately came running toward the van, she jumped in, "Can't leave her behind." Mark smiled softly as he jumped in the passenger seat, with him, Amy deciding she'd drive since it wasn't so far.

...

After reaching the park, Mark hopped out and as Ethan opened the back door to get out, Chica bounced out(she moved back there during the ride)running after Mark who was heading towards the swings, Tyler had gotten out after Ethan and strolled with him. Kathryn began to scoot out until Amy turned her head and stopped her, "Wait, Kathryn, we need to talk."

Kathryn paused, "..About?"

"Hold on."

...

Kathryn slowly got out the van with Amy as they finished talking, Amy stood beside Kathryn as they both looked at Mark, "He does look happy in headspace." Amy nodded, looking at Kathryn who smiled, "Ya' know, I'd love to help you take care of Little Mark." Amy beamed with excitement, "Really?!"

"You can call me Aunt Kat!" Kathryn giggled as both girls walked over to playground, seeing Mark sitting in the swing, being pushed by Tyler, unfortunately, as Kathryn showed up, Mark jumped off the swing--

"Hey, it's cool, Mark. I told her and--" Kathryn interrupted Amy, smiling, "You can call me Aunt Kat when you're in headspace, I'm so happy you found a better way to cope with stress." Mark looked at Kathryn and he beamed with happiness, his lips forming a huge smile, "Really?!"

"Really. Come on, wanna play in the sand?" Kathryn suggested as she pointed towards the sand box near the playground, Mark nodded excitedly, nearly squealing, "Come on, then!" Tyler and Amy watched the two as Tyler looked at Amy, "She took it way better than me and Ethan."

"Way better than I expected."

"...Where is Ethan, anyway?" Tyler suddenly asked as Amy and him both looked around frantically to finally find Ethan on the ground beside Chica, napping. They both looked exhausted.

Tyler smiled softly, accidentally letting an "aw", escape his mouth, Amy only glanced at him and smirked.

---

NOPE! THIS BOOK IS NOT OVER!

aNd also i don't really ship Tythan but its cute so???? oops???

i will be making more chapters. this was really short and im sorry:(

-sam💖