9

Ethan's POV

I woke up in the back of the van, one of Marks brand blankets placed over me gently, I yawned.

I wonder who moved me in here. I sat up and looked out the window, seeing the others playing. Amy was playing with Chica, Tyler was helping Mark swing and Kat was chatting with Tyler. I smiled softly, what a nice group of friends I have.

Although, here's the thing, I'm.. a Little, too, and for some reason, I'm scared to tell them, I mean, I know they'll be accepting. I don't know why I'm so scared.

No POV

Ethan began tearing up and almost let the tears that glistened in his eyes falls until he heard the front door of the van open, he gasped and wiped his eye's with the blanket, unfortunately for him, the figure that opened the door heard him and looked inside. It was Tyler!

"Ethan, you're awake!— Wait, have you been crying?"

"N-no..! I haven't." Ethan immediately tried to cover it up but Tyler wasn't believing him, so, he closed the door and opened the back door to the van, getting in, sitting on the floor, closing the van door and looking up at Ethan who laid on the small bed-like seat in the back, "Ethan, I can tell you're lying."

"H-How-?"

"You stutter when you lie."

Ethan sighed in defeat, averting eye contact with Tyler.

"Listen, you don't have to tell me anything about why you were crying, just know, I am here for you." Ethan slowly glanced at Tyler as more tears threatened to spill from his eyes.
Tyler's eyes widened as he finally moved and and sat beside Ethan, wrapping his arms around him as Ethan sobbed into his chest. "It's okay.. let it out, Ethan.."

Ethan kept crying for a good five minutes before finally calming down in the other males arms, his breathing shaky as his figure trembled. Tyler rubbed circles into the others back soothingly. "Are you okay, do you wanna tell me what's wrong..?"

Ethan nodded slowly, lifting his head up from Tylers chest, he took a deep breath, "O-okay, um, well.. I don't know why I'm so scared, I-I know you guys will accept me..—I hope— but.. I just.." Ethan sniffed, watching as Tyler cut in to reassure him, "Of course we will, coffee bean. Tell me."

"I.." The nickname made his face flush as he slowly forced the words out, "I'm a Little, too-!"

Ethan stayed still, for some reason his mind was expecting Tyler to maybe let those strong arms let go and make him feel vulnerable to the world, Tylers arms around him made him feel so safe and secure. Yet he could barely explain that.

Tyler's grip didn't loosen on Ethan, if anything, it tightened and Ethan was pulled into a hug, causing the smaller male to squeak and tense up slightly, "Ty-!"

"Hush. I'm so glad you told me."

Ethan sighed softly, a smile slowly forming across his lips as he rested his head on Tylers chest, "We need to tell the others! —When you're ready." Tyler had spoke and added on quickly, very subtly planting a kiss to the top of the others head, rocking him slightly.

"Thank you, Ty.."

"Of course, baby."

----

HELL YEA IM LEAVING IT AT THAT LMAO 😩😩

but seriously im slowly starting to ship tythan omg its so cute so take this cute shit 💕💕💖💖

-sam!!💕

p.s: sorry its kinda short :(