3

He's the center of her whole world and she loves him.

Ever since Mark told Amy about Little him, she took it.. well, and even decided to be his caregiver.

But, some times, people have fights.

-

"Mark, I can handle this myself, go sit down."

Mark was trying to help Amy wash the dishes, since they were his and he made them dirty, he wanted to help.

"Amy, please, I just wanna help!"

"You're in headspace, you can't help! When you're in headspace, all you think about is playing with stuffed animals and sucking your thumb while sitting on the floor coloring! You're no help as a Little!"

Amy immediately froze in place after those words left her mouth, the plate Mark was holding smashed against the floor and pieces flew everywhere.

Tears formed in his eyes and they slowly slid down his cheeks like a river, Mark started to sob, loudly, running upstairs, his hands covering his face.

"O-oh, no, Mark! I didn't mean it!" Amy wanted to go upstairs but she knew he'd calm himself down by either napping or coloring, so she decided to sweep the broken plate up.

-

It was about an hour later, and Mark was holding his Septic Eye Sam plushie close to him as he walked down the stairs, yeah, he had one of those, too.

Mark looked at Amy as she sitting on the couch, not watching TV, but just sitting there.

"A-Amy..?" Mark squeaked out, making his way over to her, Amy's head quickly turned to Mark, her facial expression both scared and worried at once, she stood up, "Mark, oh my god, I didn't mean what I said earlier, I just.. I was mad at myself and I know you just wanted to help but I just wanted to--"

"A-Amy-!" Mark didn't like raising his voice when in headspace but he had heard enough, Mark made his way to the couch and sat down, patting the seat next to him, watching as she slowly sat down. "It's okay, I understand, I should of let you wash them, I just wanted to help since they're my dishes, ya' know?"

Amy slowly nodded, "Yes, I understand, Markimoo, again.. I'm sorry I yelled at you." She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly, rubbing circles into his back.

A few minutes had passed before Mark pulled away from the hug to ask,

"How would you feel if I... called you.. m-mommy?.." Mark's face was a bright red as Amy tilted her head, smiling, "I'd feel honored, you can call me that, as long as I can call you my little prince."

"Unique. I like it, mommy." Mark said, a smile slowly forming on his lips, "Good, my little prince.." Her lips pressed against his forehead softly.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"It's Tyler and Ethan!" Mark and Amy heard from the other side of the door,

Amy looked at Mark as he looked at her, somehow, some way, they both said at the same time,

"....Shit."