Chapter 5 : Its just business

Its just business....

Parking the car, as Valentine arrived to the mini restaurant Chachi had invited her to

Parking the car, as Valentine arrived to the mini restaurant Chachi had invited her to. At first she planned to just show up in a sweat suit and her slides calling it a day. But then she remembered what if the talk doesn't go as planned ? So she had to boss up on Chachi just so she could go back to her little friends bragging. Dressed in a black lace up shirt with a pair of low waist jeans on and her royal blue Prestos to match her custom made denim Flintstone 'dab' jean jacket. Her hair was freshly curled as she slicked her baby hairs. Oh yeah, she was coming to slay not play. Not having time to wear any make up, Valentine just coated her lips in some Shine Shot then brushed up against her eye lashes. Walking into the seafood restaurant, Valentine scrunched up her face at the fishy smell that hit her as soon as she stepped inside. "This heffa said brunch not the ocean." Valentine mumbled as she looked around for Chachi. But she was nowhere to be found. "Over here meanie!" Chachi yelled not caring how loud she got. Valentine looked over in her direction before making her way over to Chachi. "Check you the fuck out!" Chachi yelled as she clapped her hands making Valentine laugh and shake her head. "Don't start and besides all of these white people are going to throw us out." Valentine said before taking a seat and Chachi handed her a crab bib. "I ordered us like six snow crabs, the steroid looking ones too." She said making Valentine smile. "Thank you and if I wasn't mistaking, you said brunch. Who eats crabs as brunch?" Valentine asked placing her bag in the extra chair and began to cover her lap in some napkins. "Me, but hush up girl. Its my treat anyways." Chachi teased and Valentine gave her a thumbs up. That's right, you're never supposed to complain about free food. "You're right, but I would've came in my sweats and a big shirt if I knew I was going to get dirty." Valentine said as her phone buzzed from a text by Isaiah. He was just going to have to wait. "Well you look cute to me! I finally didn't have to force you to wear something tight or dressy. You got my ass ready to cry and look at your hair! Bitch you came here shitting on me! But I'm not mad, I respect it!" Chachi yelled as Valentine mentally cringed at how loud she was as if they weren't out in public. Its a time and place to be ratchet, but this place wasn't one of them. Not saying that you needed to act a certain a way around white people, but that's what the restaurant was filled with. "You're a mess, but thank you." Valentine softly laughed and here came the three waitress holding their bags of well seasoned crabs and two Henny coladas. "Owww!" Chachi cheered while they set up the bags for Chachi and Valentine. Putting on their gloves, Chachi and Valentine didn't even care to talk to one another at the moment. All they cared about was getting to that crab meat. "Oh my god!" Valentine moaned at how good the food tasted. "You see? And your spoiled ass wanted brunch!" Chachi said before taking a sip of her Henny coladas. "Yeah I think I was being too stubborn." Valentine giggled making Chachi playfully roll her eyes at her. "Think? No I know and you know what you were doing heffa! But that's fine as long as you made it. I missed you Val." Chachi cooed and Valentine playfully blew a kiss her way.

"Now that's out of the way, let's burry these bridges that were about to be burned." Chachi said while wiping her mouth and hands. Valentine nodded her head being that she already bagged up the rest of the crabs. She couldn't wait to share them with Marcus. "So why did I get the cold shoulder? Like I was trying to talk to you that night, but you blanked everybody out. Like you even blanked Isaiah's fine ass out. Actually, you sent his ass home. I was like is she playing or does she not see what's in front of her." Chachi said making Valentine laugh and shake her head. Valentine didn't give two shits about who she ignored that night. All she cared about was her sore knuckles and scratched up face. If the little scratches didn't go away, Valentine was actually planning to fight with each and everyone of them until she had got arrested. She didn't play when it came to her face. That's what made bitches shook, but her ora is what sent them running. "I felt it was funny how you let Dior sneak me knowing I was already fighting with Lala. I mean I get it those are your friends and you knew them longer than me, but if that was the case you should've had sent them about their way and fought me yourself. That's all." Valentine explained leaving Chachi mouth hung opened. Now she was very sure that Valentine wasn't a punk and didn't play when it came to someone disrespecting her, but damn ! She didn't know that Valentine had it in her like that ! Chachi couldn't believe Valentine actually was willing to fight her if it came down to that. "You're playing right Val? Not my sweet boo getting crazy like that!" Chachi gasped as she placed her hand over her chest. Valentine just shrugged letting her know that she was so serious. Chachi closed her mouth before smiling. "You, Lala and Dior needs to clear this shit up because we need you! Like really need you." Chachi said as she pulled out her phone and started to call up Lala. When Chachi had met Valentine, she was looking for another girl on their team. What team ? Their scamming team. Money was flowing effortlessly. But when their other friend, Cassie backed out on them; money had slowed down. Being that all five girls had a specific role to play, when Cassie left it had them working ten times harder than they were before. Which also made them more hotter to the feds and those are the last people they tried to run into. So they took a two month break heading out into other states to cool down. But now that the coast was clear, they needed to be back in business. Which Chachi had explained that to the girls, but Lala and Dior didn't want to split their money with some random girl. But Chachi figured Valentine would be some vulnerable girl that she could turn out and have her apart of their little scheme. And with Valentine proving Chachi wrong, that she was more aware than anything. Chachi really needed her because now it would be much easier letting her know what's up. "Need me? For what? What's going on?" Valentine frowned. She's always been the one to ride solo so hearing all of this needing, had Valentine to already back out. "Girl, just come on." Chachi said throwing a couple of bills on the table before grabbing her Tory Burch bag and headed towards the exit.