Chapter 19 : Plan A

Plan A....

Fixing up the living room as she rapped along with Nicki Minaj, Valentine was more than ready for this night to start. Though the drinks and jello shots were still in the fridge, everything else was set up. She even had ordered out some food for the girls. Valentine wanted the girls to feel very comfortable and pissy drunk by the end of the night. "You about to wear that though?" Marcus asked as he brought all of the snacks from the kitchen into the living room. Valentine started smiling before looking over her outfit. Looking over at Marcus, she nodded her head. "Cause who's going to stop me?" She cheesed making him chuckle and nod his head. "Heard the big bad wolf." Valentine started laughing before fanning him off and went back to setting up. "I'm saying though, you liking what you see?" Valentine teased mimicking Marcus. He started smiling before throwing a wink her way. "I'm loving what I see. How come you never wore that for me?" Marcus asked making Valentine giggle. "You're my man?" She asked taking a seat on the couch. After setting up the chips and the dips, Marcus made his way over to Valentine and laid his head on her lap while resting his feet up on the arm of the couch. "I mean I could be, but you won't let me." He shrugged making Valentine smile and playfully roll her eyes. "Something's are just worth waiting for. Now am I right or am I right?" Valentine asked leaning closer to Marcus's face. Smiling he pulled her even closer with his hands and placed a kiss on her lips. "You'll always be right with that face." He mumbled through the kisses making Valentine giggle until he tugged at her bottom lip. "Ouch! You know my lips are soft as hell! You better hope I'm not bleeding!" She yelled while laughing. She was too happy to get upset over something so little even though, her lip was throbbing. "Sorry, let me kiss it." Marcus teased sitting up and started pecking at her bottom lip. Valentine started smiling before shaking her head. "When this shit blows over, I'll be your girlfriend. Okay? Like all yours, I won't even have a celebrity crush." Valentine joked making Marcus chuckle and nod his head. "Well, my boy Dave East is going to miss his biggest fan, but hey." Marcus faked a sigh making Valentine laugh some more and lean up against him. They just sat there enjoying being in each other's presence and the vibe was just peaceful. Valentine was no longer worried about Chachi and her little friends being that her mother had helped her out. So when everything blew over, she would really be able to show Marcus the real her. No drama, no tears and especially no distancing herself. Just Valentine. "Thank you." Valentine hummed killing the silence. Opening his eyes, Marcus raised a brow. "For?" He asked making Valentine look up at him to look him in the eyes. "For being there, anybody else would've just let me run and push them away..... But you? Hard headed ass Marcus?" Valentine joked making the two share a long laugh. Marcus always heard that he was hard headed but he never listened. As you can see. "You did pop ups, calls and everything, you even stood by my side when I didn't even want to be on my own side. If we were in a movie, you would be my superhero with the s on your chest and all..... And for that I just want to thank you." Valentine said making Marcus smile and nod his head. Acting as if he was about to cry, Valentine playfully hit his chest. "Be serious Marcus." She giggled. Though she meant everything she said, she hated to let people know how much they meant to her being that she hated being disappointed. Marcus sat up before smiling. "Feels like I just won a Grammy and I was up against Beyonce, Drake, Kanye and Chris Brown. But you're welcome. I've been telling you that I'm here and will always be here, your hard headed ass just didn't want to listen for some strange reason. But I'm glad that you finally feel this way though." Marcus said before pulling Valentine into a tight hug. "You're not saying this because I have this see through ass body piece on right?" Valentine joked making Marcus suck his teeth before chuckling. "Maybe.... Nah I'm fucking with you, you know you're wearing that for your girlfriend Chachi." He teased making Valentine giggle and playfully roll her eyes. "Maybe." She winked making Marcus chuckle and give her a thumbs up. "Come here though, I want you to be my girlfriend." Marcus smiled making Valentine laugh and slowly make his way over to him. "What did I just say? Until then, I'll keep Dave East in my bio." Valentine winked before leaning back and started to rub her fingers through Marcus's hair. "I ain't gon' lie, I'm going to need for this shit to go exactly planned because I want to show you off to the world already, you're too beautiful to be somebody's secret. To be honest, if this shit fail I could just have my niggas Tut and them take these thieving bitches down." Marcus shrugged making Valentine smile and shake her head. "Calm down, I like you as my lover boy. Don't let them girls change you, I got this. Hell, we got this. Okay? And when its over I'll be showing you off to New York. How does that sound?" Valentine smiled remembering that she promised her mother to spend the first few weeks of fall with her. Marcus began to rub his chin before a small smile grew on his face. "Should I buy a fresh pair of tan timbs or what?" He asked making Valentine laugh and shake her head 'no'. "Its going to be too hot, Jordan's are perfect." She continued to laugh.