Chapter 15 : Not Mine

Not Mine....

Fixing her skirt as she stood outside of the cab, Valentine held a pout on her face

Fixing her skirt as she stood outside of the cab, Valentine held a pout on her face. "Maybe Benji and Channy could help me out." She mumbled while making her way over to her house. Walking up the few steps, she jumped back almost falling down the stairs. "Come on! What the fuck Marcus?!" Valentine yelled as she held her beating chest. He had scared her shit less once again, but this time it was worst. "I'm sorry." Marcus chuckled grabbing Valentine's hand. "You okay?" He smirked until he noticed Valentine's wet eyes. But she noticed as well since he was staring too hard. "Get out of my face Marcus, besides I'm still mad at you for that stunt you pulled on me." Valentine said rolling her eyes as she walked around him and went digging in her bag for her keys. "It wasn't even like that, I wish you believe me." Marcus chuckled making Valentine mug him before walking into her house and held the door opened for him. Marcus started smiling being that the door wasn't just slammed in his face. "So what was it like? I'm your side piece Marcus? That's what I am to you?" Valentine asked as she placed her bag down. Marcus chuckled while closing then locking the door. "No ma'am... Actually, whoever tries to make you their side piece must be the dumbest nigga in the world." He said as he slowly made his way over to Valentine. But she wasn't having it. "Oh boy, here you go with this." She smiled as she rolled her eyes and went walking over to the staircase. "What? I'm serious." Marcus laughed as he followed her up the stairs and into her bedroom. "Whatever. So what made Chachi get this idea?" Valentine asked as she slid off her jewelry then opened up her dresser. Marcus let out a frustrated sigh before plopping down on Valentine's bed and laid back with his hands behind his head. "Hello, I'm not talking to myself." Valentine sarcastically cooed as she dug up a pair of pajama shorts for the night. "You better not go starting your shit aight?" He said making Valentine suck her teeth and look over at him. "What are you talking about? I just want to know where the hell did she get that idea from?" Valentine asked as she grabbed herself a shirt and a sports bra as well. She always slept with sports bras being that her breast was too big and she feared they would suffocate her in her sleep. Blame the foster home. "I'm serious though Valentine, come here and promise me that you're not going to go on a petty spree or whatever the hell you call it." Marcus said making Valentine giggle and close the dresser before she walked over to him. "You were right, its called a petty spree. But what are you trying to hold out on me?" Valentine asked as she stood in front of Marcus. Looking down at her, Marcus sat up and pulled her closer to him. "She's jealous of you, well she think that you could take me from her. So she tried setting some boundaries between us two, but if it wasn't for you there would be no me and her. So I ignored it and that's why I lied saying that my cousin was in my room. Sorry." He said making Valentine laugh and shake her head. "Boy bye, Chachi isn't worried about little ole me." Valentine laughed and went to walk away, but Marcus grabbed her hand. "I'm serious. But that's not what I needed to tell you." He said making Valentine face him. "What?" She asked with a raised brow. Her mind was still spinning from the Chachi accusations. "You not apart of that robbery shit they're doing are you?" He asked. After Valentine ruined the chance of Marcus actually getting any ass from Chachi, he decided to put on a movie. So they were cuddled up against the couch and he acted as if he fell asleep trying to see if she would speak on her using him. But ended up hearing how they're going to rob somebody after their last few swipes. "What robbery shit they're doing?" Valentine asked playing clueless. She thought he was talking about the scamming. Marcus sucked his teeth before letting Valentine's hand go. He stood up and towered over her. "I'm serious, you better not be apart of that shit Valentine." He said before walking off. Valentine raised a brow as she watched walk out of her room and down the stairs. Robbery ?