Chapter 20 : Failed

Failed....

Slowly growing impatient as she scrolled through each and every text message that was saved to her laptop last night, Valentine didn't like what she was seeing. Last night when all of the girls had fell asleep, Valentine had invited Marcus over and he broke into their phones. Not having enough to screenshot everything, Marcus just saved all of their text messages into Valentine's laptop. That was just in case things did get messier than it already was, Christine was planning to send that to the detectives in Miami and not Chachi's father precinct. She was even planning to have that precinct under investigation by the time all of this was over as well. Christine wanted to make sure her daughter was safe and sound before letting her come back to Miami. "There's nothing there, what the fuck?" She cursed before closing her laptop and quickly dialed Marcus's number. Waiting for him to answer, Valentine shook her head. "That shit was a waste of time, bitches." She frowned.

"Good morning Val, what's up?" Marcus asked with sleep all in his voice.

"There's nothing there." Valentine said getting straight to the point.

"What's not there?" He asked confused being that he was just now waking up.

"There's nothing in the text messages Marcus. All that's there is them actually talking, that shit was a waste of time." Valentine frowned as if he could see her.

"I'll be over there give me five." He said making Valentine nod her head before answering him.

"Okay." She said before quickly ending the call. Opening up her laptop back up, Valentine shook her head. Them bitches were playing their cards right. "Look at this fucking house and I still end up with nothing?" Valentine huffed as she stared at her messed up living room. The blankets were folded but everything else was still all over the place. "Fuck!" She shouted. Valentine couldn't even believe there wasn't even a conversation about her in these text messages. Like nothing ! It was nothing but basic and dry text from each girl. Shaking her head, Valentine placed her laptop on the couch before going to walk away until her doorbell rang. Not even caring to see who was at the door, Valentine just snatched the door opened. Seeing Marcus standing there, Valentine mentally sighed. Though she didn't care, she was glad it was him and not anyone else. "Come see this shit, like who do these bitches think--- and Marcus quickly cut her off while grabbing her hand. "Hello, good morning to you too." He said making Valentine roll her eyes and tried pulling him towards the living room. "I said good morning." Marcus frowned making Valentine stop in her tracks and face him. "Can we just go in the living room? I don't have time for your games right now." She snapped making Marcus raise a brow before chuckling. "Say that shit again." He smiled making Valentine raise her brow now. "Why are you smiling?" She asked making Marcus shrug. "Nah I want you to say that shit to me again. Go ahead." He said making Valentine smile and wrap her arms around him. "I'm sorry, good morning baby. Its just these bitches are smarter than we thought." She whined making Marcus nod his head before holding her face. "Who said that shit would take a day? Nah its process baby girl. Just like they're processing on you. It takes time, but we're going to get through this. You don't even have to tell your moms about this, cause we're going to make a little plan of our own. You ready?" Marcus smirked making Valentine raise a brow. "Let's close this door first." Valentine said walking around Marcus before closing then locking the door. Heading into the kitchen knowing Marcus was going to be in there eating something. "I knew it, so what's the plan?" Valentine asked pulling out a chair as she watched Marcus heat up the hot wings and sausage Dominoes pizza. "Hold on baby." He said liking the way Valentine had just called him that. "Okay." She nodded still watching as he danced over the food being warmed up. "Come here." Valentine said making Marcus look back at her before making his way over to her. "What's up?" Marcus asked bending down so he could be face to face with her. "I missed you." Valentine cooed wrapping her arms around his neck before placing kisses all over his face. "I missed you too. You had fun?" Marcus smiled rubbing up and down on Valentine's thigh. "Mhm and you was right, Chachi wants your girl." Valentine smirked making Marcus look up at her and Valentine nodded her head. "What made you test it out?" He chuckled making Valentine shrug. "It just happened and from then on? She made me lay next to her and all." Valentine scrunched up her face making Marcus chuckle and shake his head. "My girl got a girlfriend." He sang making Valentine laugh and playfully push him. That was the last time she was going to let Chachi think they ever had anything going on. "You should've seen her! I was disgusted, look there's your food." Valentine pointed making Marcus hop up and rush over to the beeping microwave. "Nah ya was eating great over here. You cooked these wings?" Marcus asked grabbing his food before taking a seat so close to Valentine. "Come here." Marcus said mimicking Valentine. She smiled before standing up and taking a seat on Marcus lap. "Care to share?" She asked making him shrug. "You better grab before I do." He said making Valentine laugh and grab one of the hot wings. "Thank you." Valentine smiled but her phone started ringing. "Let me go get that." She said before taking a bite into the wing and walking away. Picking up her phone, Valentine placed the phone on her ear and all she could hear was moaning. "The fuck?" She frowned before looking at the caller ID. It read Chachi.