Chapter 9 : Can't You See ?

Can't you see ?

Riding out with Lala wasn't as bad as Valentine figured it would be

Riding out with Lala wasn't as bad as Valentine figured it would be. Though Lala haven't said a word to her, she didn't make any faces either. It was like a in and out kind of job today. So after dropping everything off to Chachi, Valentine headed over to the day party. Parking her car and turning it off, Valentine​ grabbed her bag and phone before stepping out of her car then locked it. Fixing her dress, something she's been doing all day, Valentine made her way over to the beach. Everyone was already there turning up and enjoying themselves. The sun was kissing everyone's skin as they danced around on the beach. Some girls were dressed in their bikinis while others were fully dressed, like Valentine. But Honey, Charisma and Leah were all in bikinis. But being the extra queen she is, Honey wore this big and bright pink sun hat that matched her beach kimono. Raising the two gallons of Patron, Valentine smiled as she danced her way in between Leah and Charisma. "Hey baby!" Honey cheered rushing over to Valentine. "Happy birthday beautiful!" Valentine cheered as they tightly hugged each other. "Hey girls." Valentine smiled looking Leah and Charisma's way. "Hi sexy girl." Leah winked her way and Charisma blew a kiss her way. "So the turn up is real huh?" Valentine smiled handing over the bottles to Honey. "Happy birthday boo." She cheesed making Honey raise the bottles and started twerking making the girls cheer her on. "I knew I heard that voice of yours!" Sydney smiled as she made her way over to Valentine. "Yup she's here!" Valentine cheered and the two shared a laugh. "Where's Marcus and Geo?" She asked making Sydney smirk. "By the bar. Why? You miss bae already?" Sydney teased making Valentine laugh and shake her head 'no'. "I actually told him about how I wanted things." Valentine said as Sydney mouth hung opened. That explains all the girls that's been flocking around him as soon as they stepped onto the beach. And Marcus was giving them the attention they wanted too. But Sydney decided to mind her business being that he didn't belong to Valentine just yet. "And he said?" She asked making Valentine suck her teeth. "What else is there to say but okay? He agreed and it was that. Why, he's been moping or something?" Valentine asked as she looked around for Geo and Marcus. But they were nowhere and in sight. "Moping? No. Thotting? Yes!" Sydney smirked making Valentine laugh and shake her head. "As he should." she smiled not really caring about Marcus and his decisions. "Right now let's grab you a drink, just one being that you're driving." Sydney smiled as she grabbed Valentine's hand and began to drag her through the part and over to the bar. "Aye look who made it." Geo smiled making Valentine give him a head nod while she ignored Marcus all up in this girl's face. "Can she have a sex on the beach?" Sydney asked making Valentine smirk. "No but you can." Sydney looked over at Valentine before they shared a long laugh. "You're a mess! Don't ever repeat shit I tell you!" Sydney continued to laugh making Valentine laugh as well. "Okay, I'm sorry." She giggled as the guy handed her the drink. "Thank you." Valentine smiled and went to hand him the money, but someone already placed money on the counter for her. "Give me one of those too." Jhakim spoke making Valentine smile and turn his way. "You didn't have to, but thank you Jhakim". She smiled before hugging him the best way she could as she held her drink in her other hand.