Chapter 6 : Its Just Business Pt2

I don't know if its the book sucks or im just posting at the wrong time. But all im getting is views and no votes ! So when you guys read it can you please vote ? Thanks advance.

Its just business pt2....

Meeting up with Chachi and her friends again, Valentine raised her brow as she spotted Isaiah and Lala playing each other too close

Meeting up with Chachi and her friends again, Valentine raised her brow as she spotted Isaiah and Lala playing each other too close. No they weren't dating, but damn isn't it rude to mess with someone's enemy. Well hater ? Anyways. "Hey, hey, hey." Valentine smiled as she easily caught the girls and Isaiah's attention. "Hey boo and ohhh that red is looking good on you more and more each day." Chachi cooed making Valentine smile and give her a side hug then leaned over letting Asia place a kiss on her cheek. "Hey Val!" She cheered making Valentine giggle. "Hey Asia. What's new?" Valentine asked taking a seat in the booth they were all sitting at. "I'm trying to get my boobs done. What you think?" Asia asked as she pushed her chest out making everyone at the booth laugh at her. Valentine actually checked out her breast before shaking her head 'no'. "They're fine the way they are." Valentine said making Asia smile and wink her way. The two shared a laugh before lowering down. "Well, I'm trying to get like you just so I could say these niggas are my sons, should be sucking my tits." Asia rapped along with Nicki Minaj making Valentine giggle and shake her head. She officially had this group figured out. Chachi was the sweet briber, Asia was just wild and very friendly while Dior and Lala felt as if they were too good to speak. They kind of reminded her of the Clermont twins from Bad Girls Club season fourteen. And Isaiah ? She had no idea why was he here. "Good. Isn't that's why we need to start making money?" Chachi smiled as she rubbed her hands together. Everyone stopped what they were doing and focused on Chachi. She was basically the leader. "You don't see Isaiah right here?" Valentine whispered so Chachi could only be the one to catch that and she did. Chachi turned Valentine's way before winking her way. "You're making me love you more and more each day. I swear!" She cheered as Valentine sat there growing confused. Catching onto her confusion Chachi laughed and flipped her hair over her shoulders. "You're already being eyes and ears for me without me even having to ask. But Isaiah is apart of us." Chachi said while Isaiah looked over at Valentine's way, but she ignored him. Stick with that maddie. "Oh okay." Valentine nodded as she felt a hand on her thigh. Looking down, she seen that it was Isaiah being that he's the only boy that still wear rings as if its the ninety's. It matched his milk chocolate skin anyways, but that was very different. Raising her hand as high as she could, Valentine popped the shit out of his hand. "Ah!" Isaiah laughed while rubbing his now stinging hand. She had gotten him pretty good. Chachi looked back and forth between the two before smirking. "So here's how everything is going to go. Okay?" Chachi said giving Valentine her undivided attention being that she was the only one who didn't know the route. "So you're going to be the one to go shopping. Like get nothing lower than two hundred dollars because that's how we all will end up getting paid evenly. Like even if you have to get shades, get em." Chachi explained to her making Valentine nod her head in return. She wasn't afraid, but she figured this was serious more than anyone had ever made it. Like they were about to go shopping with clipped cards for crying out loud ! "So when do we start?" Valentine asked out of curiosity. Chachi started smiling before sitting back and flipped her hair. "Today".