Chapter 12 : Reunion. No Family.

Reunion. No Family....

Brushing her hair up into a half pony tail, Valentine smiled at the wild look it gave her

Brushing her hair up into a half pony tail, Valentine smiled at the wild look it gave her. This blonde hair was giving her life right now. This blonde hair had her feeling like a total different person. "Benji how does mommy look?" She cooed as Benji began to bark and jump up wanting to be in her lap. Just that quick she had turned her puppies spoiled. If they weren't in her lap, they had to be near or up under her. "I know stinky, mommy looks good right?" She cooed making Benji bounce around. Valentine giggled before facing the front. She started toying at her bangs waiting for a call from Syncere, he had promised to drop her off at her Auntie Minnie's house for their family reunion. When the word got out that Valentine was found, Auntie Donna made it her business to put together a family reunion. It wasn't like their usual cruise family reunion's, but this would do. Especially for Auntie Donna, she missed her niece dearly. Dressed in a white thin strap dress that showed off her sides and a pair of silver gladiator sandals on her feet that matched her gladiator bracelets and diamond earrings. "Channy where are you baby?" Valentine cooed as she looked back at her puppy as she laid in the middle of the hotel bed. She just laid there preparing herself for a nap. "Awwwe mommy's baby is sleepy?" Valentine cooed before standing up and grabbing her phone off of the night stand and laid next to Chanel. Planning to be around all these people, Valentine decided to have Syncere baby sit Chanel and Benji for the day, which made her miss them already and they were right there still. "Come here Benny baby." She said swooping him up off of the floor and laid him next to his sister. "Mommy is going to miss ya." And she just laid there watching as Benji cuddled up under Chanel. Valentine started smiling until her phone began to ring.

"Hello?" She asked watching the puppies still.

"Yeah, its me Valentine." Syncere said making Valentine sit up and grab their baby bag.

"Hey Syncere, you're on your way?" She asked stuffing their beds, food and chew toys inside of the bag.

"Nah. I'm downstairs." He said making Valentine nod her head.

"I'm going to fight you, they just fell asleep but I'm coming." She said before ending the call. Grabbing up her white Kenzo mini Kalifornia smooth leather bag, Valentine made sure she had everything before grabbing their baby bag then them. Valentine made her way out of the door and downstairs to Syncere's car. But he was already standing outside waiting to open the door up for her. Clad in a white Nike shirt and Nike sweats with Nike slides on his feet, Syncere still stood out better than anyone. "Hey Syn." Valentine cheesed making Syncere return the same gesture. "What's up Val? How'd you sleep?" He asked as he held the back door opened for her. "Very well, thank you." She smiled before making sure both puppies were safe and sound. Closing the door, Valentine stepped back and headed to the passenger side. "You?" She asked making Syncere chuckle. "Like I ain't shit." He joked making the two share a long laugh. "You're not right and thank you." She smiled before taking a seat inside of his car. Syncere chuckled before heading over to the side and took a seat inside of his car as well. "Where we heading too again?" He asked while sliding on his seatbelt. "To to hell." Valentine joked making Syncere laugh and shake his head. "You crazy. You know that?"