Chapter 21 : Try Again

Try Again....

"A pool party huh? Remember what happened with the last pool party." Marcus smirked as he watched Valentine zip up her dress until it sat under her breast. "Yeah, that's the plan right? And besides them bitches aren't going to be there. Just your girlfriend and I." Valentine smiled as she fixed her breast making them seem as if they were about to spill out her bralet. After that phone call between Chachi and her moans, Valentine forced herself to watch girl on girl porn just to prepare herself for Chachi and her all of sudden lesbian ways. But as the days got closer and closer to their "date" Valentine seemed to careless and more motivated to get this shit over with already. Matter of fact, she was actually planning to enjoy herself while taking Chachi and her thieving ass friends down. "You are my girlfriend remember?" Marcus smirked making Valentine smile and shake her head 'no'. "I wish I could remember." She smiled grabbing her phone and purse off the night stand. Going to walk away, Marcus pulled her back to bed and on top of him. Instantly attacking her lips with his while grabbing her breast, a moan slipped through Valentine's lips. "Don't start Marcus, I'll be gone too long. Let's finish this tonight because right now?" She huffed after breaking their kiss and sitting back up. "I can't do this. Come walk me downstairs though." She smiled standing back up and fixing her dress. Hearing Marcus suck his teeth, Valentine started laughing as she shook her head. "This was all your idea Pap, so get upset with yourself." Valentine continued to smile as they found their way downstairs and over to the door. "Yeah whatever." Marcus mumbled wanting to be the brat today. But all Valentine do was laugh and grab his face as she pulled him into a kiss. "I'll see you later and your attitude better be fixed. Have a nice day." Valentine spoke to him before walking away and climbing inside of the Lyft that waited for her. "Hello." She smiled prepping herself to be in a good mood. "Hey. How you doing?" The Lyft driver smiled before pulling off. Killing time as she made constant snaps on both Snapchat and Instagram, Valentine was low key enjoying this little alone time she finally was able to have to herself. Not that she wanted to be away from Marcus, but around him, she barely did any thinking. The way he treated her just always immediately put her on cloud nine and made her feel as if she was floating. "There you go. Enjoy your day." He said making Valentine smile before wishing him the same. Tugging at the bottom of her dress, Valentine immediately started smiling as she watched Chachi call up her phone. Smiling ad she twirled her hair, Valentine easily answered the phone.

"Hello? Look ahead stink." She smirked watching as Chachi raise her head before smiling.

"That's you in the red? Walk over to me." Chachi said making Valentine smile and nod her head.

"Okay." Valentine said before ending the call and making her way over to Chachi. Smiling as she scanned over Chachi's outfit, Valentine couldn't help but to shake her head. This girl really wants me !! She mentally yelled. Just to think they were calling each other sisters were driving Valentine crazy. Clad in a hot pink off the shoulder and high waist bikini while being covered in a white fishnet shall, Chachi couldn't stop smiling after spotting Valentine. "You looking pretty. You sure its just a pool party?" Valentine smirked as soon as she got close enough to Chachi. All Chachi do was smile and open her arms and pulled Valentine into a hug before sliding her hands down and gripping Valentine's ass. "Why were you playing with me the other day?" She whispered in Valentine's ear. Reminding herself that she had to do this, Valentine forced a smirk on her face before tilting her head to the side. "What are you talking about? The only thing I play with is my kitty." Valentine hummed making Chachi smile and bite down on her bottom lip. "I heard that, but seriously. I'll warn you next time. Now let's go be the baddest bitches in the party." Chachi smiled before sticking out her tongue and grabbing a hold of Valentine's hand. "Got you." She smiled and just like that they headed inside of the backyard. Seeing that their had to be over two hundred people, Valentine looked over at Chachi. "You know all of them?" She asked remembering mentioning how she's cool with everyone that's going to be there. "Half, but you're going to be with me all night. So what's the worry?" Chachi smiled making Valentine laugh and shake her head. "I see why you're alone now. You scared Marcus away didn't you?" Valentine semi joked. She could only imagine what Marcus had to go through being that he was a boy. Poor Marcus. "Did I? Nah. He just wasn't ready for this love that I was about to put on him and the money we were about to make. He just..... He just bitched out on me. But hwy whatever, that's why I got you by my side. Right baddie?" She smiled while batting her new installed lashes. Valentine smiled before winking Chachi's way. "Let's go over there and grab us some drinks." Chachi smiled loving the answer Valentine had just given her. Walking through the crowds of people, Valentine nodded her head to 21 Savage's 'Bank Account'. "There you go!" One of the twins shouted making Chachi laugh and let Valentine's hand go as she started twerking to the song. Valentine started smiling and shook her head while the other twin popped up and started dancing on Valentine. "Come let me kidnap you real quick." She whispered while pushing Valentine back. "For?" She asked thinking that Chachi had a little plan of her owns already. "Just come on." She sighed as she continued to act as if she was dancing her way through the crowd. "Wait. Which one are you again?" Valentine asked being that the girls were splitting images of each other. They were so identical, you would think they were staring at themselves in the mirror when they looked at each other. "Myra. Why?" She smiled making Valentine shrug. "I'm always calling you girls, your sister name." She answered making Myra laugh and shake her head. Going inside of the house, they went upstairs and into someone's bedroom. "What's going on?" Valentine asked ready to reach for her pepper spray. Myra put her fingers to her lips before locking the door. "We're working with your mother." She whispered making Valentine frown as she jerked her head back. "What are you talking about? I don't even talk to my mother." She lied. But on the inside she was going crazy and the only thing she could question herself is who and how ? Myra sucked her teeth before pulling out her phone and calling up someone as she put the phone on speaker. "Hello?" The familiar voice answered making Valentine raise a brow. "Ms. Christine didn't you hire Mia and I to help Valentine out with the whole robbery thing?" Myra asked making Valentine mouth hang open. She thought Marcus, Christine and herself was the only ones who was supposed to know about that. "Yes baby because I don't trust that boy Marcus, yes he seems genuine but too genuine for me. Why? Mia is ready to back out?" Christine asked making Valentine snatch the phone out of her hand and placed the phone to her ear. "Really Christine?!" She snapped.