Chapter 10 : Back to the money

Back to the money....

Getting back to the money, Valentine and Lala had the busiest two weeks of their lives

Getting back to the money, Valentine and Lala had the busiest two weeks of their lives. Going in and out of these stores as if they were forming a bad shopping habit, money was coming in from left to right. Valentine money even had went up in prices being that they were bringing all of the money in. Switching up their stores, Valentine and Lala found themselves inside of stores like Flight Club, Best Buy, the Apple store and even the jewelry store. Seeing that Valentine was adapting to the lifestyle so well, Chachi planned to send them out the real scamming world. Starting with Chanel and the Gucci store, if they had gotten through with that, Chachi would have to raise their pay once again. But she wasn't complaining, they were doing their damn thing. They weren't on Cassie and Lala's level yet, but they were getting there. Fast too. Brushing her hair down before tying her olive green Alexander McQueen scarf around her head. It was time to go shopping again so Valentine was moving as fast as she could so she won't have to hear Lala's annoying ass voice. Looking over her outfit, Valentine smiled shaking her head. Never in a million years did she think she'll be able to wear this much designer clothes without it being borrowed or being that it was her birthday. This was officially a normal outfit to her. Clad in a Scrapes and Gravels olive green sweat suit as she wore her olive green Fenty Puma bow slides on her feet. "Damn I shouldn't be this cute." Valentine smiled as she grabbed up her brown checker box Louis Vuitton book bag and her phone before heading downstairs then over to her car. "Sup baby!" Noel called out to Valentine making her laugh and wave at him. He all of suddenly had grown a crush on her, but she wasn't stressing him. She knew that was Ms. Jolie forcing that boy to get a girlfriend so she could be able to have some alone time with her husband. "Where are you going?" He asked before opening up his Gatorade. "Out. I'll see you later though." Valentine lied before opening up her car and getting inside. Turning up the volume as Drake's More Life album played throughout her car, Valentine was ready to earn some money for the week. Meeting up with Lala at Chachi's house, Lala hurriedly hopped in Valentine's car. No greeting, no anything. But this was something Valentine was used to. Pulling off, Valentine made sure to turn her music all the up until the made it to the mall. Lowering her shades onto her face, Lala opened the door and got out while purposely slamming the door. Valentine just laughed as she repeated the same. Minus the slamming though. "You brake it, you bought it and I doubt you could afford that. So don't be slamming my shit." She smiled as Lala mugged her before walking off. Valentine laughed some more before shaking her head. Sometimes she wished that she could just add Sydney into this shit and have Lala do her own thing. But for one, they hated new comers and two Valentine wouldn't dare invite Sydney to any of this illegal shit. Catching up to Lala, they entered the Chanel store and went separate ways like usual. Maybe if Lala was the one driving, Valentine would've followed her around like a puppy thinking she would leave her. But since Valentine had the keys, she just flipped her hair and headed into her own direction.