Chapter 23:

I'm sorry but this is going to be a short chapter!!!! But please read on it's still going on!!!! I love all the support thank you all <3 drama to come!!!!

~Nicole xx

Ross's POV:

I got home as soon as I could, ignoring the many calls from the Siblings. As I grabbed the gun out of my pocket, I took a minute to run the plan in my mind. The back of the head seemed the best way to go. It seemed less painful and more respectful to shoot my brains out then to wait in pain to do the deed.

I tried not to reflect on my life. But of course the brain has different ideas from what your body wants. The first thing that flashed through my mind? My family. I hoped that they could forget about me as soon as I was gone like they never knew me. Because I wasn't meant to be here. Not now, not ever again.

I held the gun up to my head.

Jade's POV:

*20 minutes earlier*

"HARMONY!!"

"Yes?" She rubbed her eyes and looked around. Her smile quickly faded as she sat back, her face dropped. "Ross?"

"Were trying to get ahold of him baby don't worry. Rocky just went over to the house to see if he was there."

She nodded, "How are you? How's your girl?"

I smiled down at my belly bump. "Only a little under a month to go. Were both really good."

"And how's everybody else?"

"OOH let me of get them!!!" Jade walked out and Rydel ran in, hugging me so tightly. I saw her tears.

Everybody else came in after her and smiled down.

We all just sat there, crying. It really was A miracle that harmony was alive. Now all we had to do was get Ross to come and see her.

the hardest part.

****

Ross's POV:

I shivered and was ready. Ready to die, ready to be with my angel. Ready to leave the unfair world.

"ROSS NO!!!!" I released the trigger and the gun was taken out of my hand, aiming at the other person.

BANG.