Chapter 4:

Hey thank you guys for being so patient! I know it's been literally FOREVER since i updated this so here it is! (ALL OF THIS CHAPTER IS HARMONY'S POV!)

PS: IF YOU WANNA BE DECICATED IN MY BOOK PLEASE COMMENT ON THE STORY AND ILL DEDICATE YOU! THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS!

~Nicole xx

Harmony's POV:

"HARMONY COMEON! LETS GO!" Jade yelled up the stairs.

"COMING!" I yelled back, putting on my pink lipstick and chapstick. 

We were going to meet the boys of R5 again. It had been a week of fun, games, and flirting. I was wearing a lipstick pink with green, brown, and orange flowers. It went down 2 inches ftom my butt, and i was wearing a magenta shawl. i was wearing white high heels and skin color tights.

We were all going out to dinner, at a fancy resturant, so i was all dressed up to go. Plus, i wanted to see which boy's jaw would drop first.

I giggled at the thought, and walked slowly down the stairs, tripping over my heels. i smiled at Jade as she stood at the bottom of the stairs in her black tight dress and black boots with silver eye shadow, foundation, blush, and red lip gloss.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING!" We both said to each other than laughed.

"Cmon! Were gonna be late!" Jade laughed as she handed me a cup of coffee.

I sighed with relief, "Thank you Jade! I HATE waking up at 5 in the morning every morning for work!"

"No problem! Now to my car!" She yelled, hooking her arms with mine and we skipped to her car.

_________________________________

"Hey babe you called?" Jade awnsered her phone when we walked into the very fancy resturant. "Oh we just got in! Okay bye!"

"Guess who?" Riker wrapped his warm around Jade and she jumped.

"Um.. the pizze man," She joked and turned around, kissing Riker softly for a few seconds before pulling away, "Missed you!"

Riker smiled, "Missed you too. Now lets get to our table so we can sit. The others are waiting for us."

"Alright." she replied smiling.

"Um still here guys," I joked, smiling at them.

"WHO SAID THAT?!?!?" Riker joked and i smacked his arm lightly.  He laughed. "After you, ladies." He extended his arm and we giggled to ourselves, smiling at him, as we walked into a private room. There was a big table with everybody sitting there. I saw Ross's face light up when he saw me, that Rocky's did. There were candles all over the room and i walked in, tripping but regaining my balance, my face turning bright red with embarrsement. 

Ross laughed under his breath, as he stood up, and helping me into my chair. I smiled at him, thanking him.

"Hey everybody! Sorry were late! Traffic was terrible!" I said, tones of shakiness in my voice. Why was i so nervous?

"H-hi......" Rocky said not staring at my face but somewhere eles.... (CHEST!)

"Um. Rocky. Look at my face alright?" I smiled, fogiving of him being a pervert.

"Uhm sorry." His face turned bright red and i giggled silently.

"So how are you doing?" MY attention turned to Ross who was wearing black dress pants and a plain hugging shirt, i could see his chest (He had some SERIOUS ABS...)

"I'm good, how are you?" I smiled, taking my attention away from his abs to to his lips. He smelled of perfume, but not a overdoes like most boys use. 

"I'm great. By the way, you look amazingly beautiful," He commented and i blushed like mad. 

Oh my god.

I'm in love with Ross Lynch.

"Hey i was wondering." He snapped me out of my daydreaming, "You wanna take a walk along the beach later?"

"Yeah that sounds really nice." I smiled, exicted for our special walk.

Just the two of us.

I can't wait.