Chapter 41:

Thank you all for the wishes. The Wake for my grandfather was beautiful. I will be back all this week, though I will not be on wattpad too much. I will pre-write all the chapters for the week. So if you send me any messages, I will only see it once a day, mostly at night.

Enjoy!

~Nicole xx

Harmony's POV:

*2 months later*

"The baby looks great." The doctor smiled at me. It was my 6 month checkup and not only was my belly showing, but I could feel the smile almost glued onto my face at all times.

Honestly, I wish Jade was around, to help me through the process; to smile with me, so cry when I needed to cry, and to laugh When I needed to. A part of my heart longed for her; well the old her. So I guess my heart just yearned for the way we were.

"Good." One hand held Ross', the other Rocky's.

"Do you want to know the sex?" She asked me, watching the way the boys behaved around me.

"Yes please." I looked at the doctor and my heart was beating so fast.

"A boy." I felt the smile against my face and the heart beat Of Ross through his hands.

"yes!" Rocky cheered, "I knew it would be."

The doctor gave him a look, then laughed at me. "do you have any questions for me?"

"um yeah. How do you get rid of stretch marks?"

She proceeded to tell me the many ways to avoid the marks on my skin that would be there like scars unless I used some kind of ointment yada dada da.

"Any questions from the males?"

"Um.... Yeah." Rocky blushed, "but I don't want to say it."

"Stop wasting her time," I smacked his arm.

"Ow! Okay so how do you know it's a boy. Like can you see it's...?"

I rolled my eyes, "I am sorry about him."

"It's okay. I actually get this question a lot." She led him through how to tell if the baby is a boy or a girl, which took about fifteen minutes, those fifteen minutes Ross and I just stared at each other, smiling like fucking idiots.

"I'm so happy." He said, stroking my cheek.

"Me too." I agreed, pushing my hair back away from my face.

"I think we should go." Ross told Rocky after the Doctor was done explaining.

"Thank you so much." I shook the doctors hand and with that, we left the hospital.

*****

"Colin?"

"No. Daniel?"

"No. Luke?"

"No.Harry?"

"Beau?"

"Beau Lynch.... I kinda like it."

It seemed that Rocky and I had picked our baby's name.

"I'll pick the first name, and you pick the middle name." I said, standing in the mirror, rubbing my belly.

"Why can't I pick he first name?"

"Whoever carries it, gets to name it's first name."

"damnit," He knelt Down and kissed the huge bump, "well I love him. Very much. "

I smiled, "Who knew this would al have a happy ending?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, putting the Toilet seat down and sitting.

Measuring my belly I said, "That all of this would be okay. That the three of us can raise a baby." I paused, "Can the three of us raise a baby?"

Rocky smiled, grabbing my hand. "of course we can. Little Beau.. Or whatever we call him, will be so lucky to have a mom like you."

"Thank you." I smiled.

******

Jade's POV:

"Are you ready yet?" I asked Jeremy.

"Yeah hang on." He said, coming out of the room in his black suit.

"You seem like you have done this before." I said, "you haven't done this before right?"

"Nah man, the movies!" He said, putting on a pair of sunglasses.

"Why are you even dressed up? Operation steal baby doesn't happen until tomorrow night." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"remind me why I am helping you kidnap a baby again?" He asked me, "why would I want a screaming baby at the house."

"It's actually my moms house. You live there because you live in your car. Secondly, I want my baby, I don't want my baby growing up with these.... Disgusting people. And it's all about me. So just help me. Please?"

"Yeah yeah okay. Here's the plan."

********

QUESTION TIME: how do you feel about Jade and Jeremy?

How does the name Beau Lynch sound?

CHLOE I PROMISE I WILL ADD YOU IN. I can't promise it will be a big role, but it will be a character.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT!

~Nicole xx