Chapter 35:

Harmony's POV:

My dear Angel,

As I proceeded to tell you earlier, mommy loves you very much, I just can't hold onto what's gone.

********

I still could not believe Rocky just walked away from me. The look on his face made me want to shoot myself. How could I get us in this big mess? And I know it wasn't all my fault, but how could I even think about doing something this stupid! It made me want to.. Want to...

BLAH! I Woke up in the morning and rushed into the bathroom to release all my stomach juices in the toliet. I groaned and sat up afterwards, brushing my teeth and standing up. It was a strange feeling, having nobody outside the door, asking if I was alright. Having everybody in the house hate you, doesn't make for good conversation.

You know I would never say anything bad about anybody else, but they are all acting like ass's. Yes, I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean that they have to ignore me and be so mean to me. I thought they were all my friends, not backstabbers. They all probably took Rocky's side.

I sighed and walked into my room, getting dressed in jeans and a long, black shirt that said "I love you" in red letters , and it had a little heart below it. I put my hair up in a bun and walked down to the kitchen to grab some food.

As soon as I got down there, everybody stopped talking.

Great.

*********

Jade' POV:

I know we had two kitchens in the house, but we all loved to have breakfast and dinner together, as a family.

As Harmony walked down to the kitchen, everybody became dead silent, waiting to see if she was going to be stupid enough to sit with us. I turned and saw that Ross was ready to flee, so he didn't have to look at her. I didn't blame him, I would flee too if somebody did that to me.

And I know what you're thinking: Jade, don't be so hard on Harmony, you also had a accidental pregnancy. The thing about my pregnancy was, I didn't try to sabotage my best friend. Yes you heard me; is it such a coincidence that she gets pregnant a few weeks after Riker and I had the baby. That's right, it's not such a accident.

That little fucking bitch.

"I'll go to the other kitchen." Harmony said quietly. Ross made eye contact with her and gave her a sympathetic look, but he knew she did this to herself.

She walked off, and the rest of us could continue to talk.

"How can you guys be so mean?" Rydel said, standing up. She grabbed the Cocoa Pebble's cereal off the table and continued to hold it as she said. "She's still a part of this family, no matter what happened, and Jade I doubt you be talking; you dated Rocky and got pregnant and switched over to Riker. So don't even give me that bull shit. And this family always respected you, we surrounded you with love, and look what you are doing right now! Whatever you are saying about Harmony, you are saying about yourself. I'm disguised to know you right now"

"Oh your disguised to know me?!" I stood up, bitch is going down, "since when did you help sluts? Oh right! They all stick together."

"Um I've never had sex, so before you insult me, then maybe you should get your facts right, slut. You have had sex with almost every boy in this house, and on old street, that's right, you cheated on both Rocky and Riker."

"WHAT?!" Riker stood up and glared at Jade. "Jade, is this all true?!"

I sighed quietly, "Yes."

"So all this time you have been being mean to Harmony was because of you being a slut? I don't want anything to do with you, I'm done." Riker ran off, probably to go Coe to a crying baby upstairs.

"Look what you did." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oops, did he not know?" She smiled and took the cereal and walked off.

I watched everybody else walk off, leaving me alone, to the own thoughts.

****

Rydel's POV:

I grabbed the cereal and walked away, laughing at the fact that she is such a bitch. How can she be so cruel to her best friend? It made no sense to me.

I walked into the kitchen. Harmony looked up, and stood up, ready to run if she needed to.

"Sit." I instructed her. She sat, and I sat next to her.

"Peace offering?" I handed her the cereal and she smiled.

"Peace offering." She smiled and hugged me,