Chapter 37:

Fans,

I'm sorry abour the messy last chapter! This chapter should be more well written and put togther more! Also, I will update 2 times tonight, and only once tomorrow MORNING.

And I'm so sorry for not updating in a while.

Enjoy!

~Nicole xx

Harmony's POV:

.

Two weeks later.

I threw my hair up into a messy bun and began to vaccumm, not letting thoughts of Riker and Jade breaking up come into my head. I couldn't believe that she moved out 2 weeks ago, with no word or anything. One day- poof, she was gone. And I can't say that I was so upset. She hurt me, and she judged me or selfish acts she did herself. It tore my soul apart to watch her, tears dripping down her face, face torn as Riker kicked her out and took her child away from her, but I had no sympathy for her.

I smiled as Rocky came down the stairs. With a swift motion, he pulled me into a hug.

"I could have cleaned." He said, "After all, you are carrying my baby. "

"Nah, I wanted to get up and do it." I smiled, "So what are you up to today?"

"Nothing, I thought I would just hang out. What about you, lovely lady? Have plans with the boyfriend?"

"Maybe," I giggled, "He's taking me out to do a interview, then we are going out with you guys to that big fancy party."

"That's so cute. Look, I'm going to the kitchen, want anything?"

"Um... Just some toast with Nutella would be great." I smiled as he kissed my cheek and walked off.

Okay, I should explain.

"Baby!" Ross yelled, walking down the stairs.

"Yes?"

"Which tie should I wear tonight?" He held up a purple and yellow one.

"My dress is yellow, so go with the yellow one."

"That's what I was thinking too." He kissed me quickly, as Rocky entered with a piece of toast.

"HOWS MY LITTLE BROTHER DOING?!" Rocky smiled, grabbing his little brother And playfully wrestling with him.

"I'm doing okay. How are you?" Ross laughed as Rocky let go of him.

Okay, now I really need to explain.

Two weeks ealier:

"Hey can we talk?"

I sat up from the couch and saw Ross.

"Mmhmm." I said, standing up and sitting at the dining room table.

"Want some juice?"

"Yeah."

"K cool." He set a glass of the liquid I'm front of me on the table.

"So what's up?" I said.

"I think we should get back together."

I ran my fingers through my long hair. I got up and looked out the window. "But why? We just fight and fight and now with this baby. I just can't. I need some way to know that you still love me."

I felt Ross' arms around my waist and that's when I broke down into tears.

"Harmony..." He kissed the side of my face and turned me around, hugging me tightly.

"What?" I could feel his polo shirt become moist with my tears.

"I love you. I really do. I want to marry you."

"Still?"

"Of course. Harmony, I know we have had a tough relationship lately, but I love you; I love the way you flip your hair out of your face. And I love the way you sigh quietly when we are laying in bed and you are happy. And I love the way you wake me up. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

I covered my mouth with my hand, "Yes. Of course I will."