Chapter 10:

Harmony's POV:

"Da da da sum da dada da....." I sang a song I wrote called 'Never' (A/N I AUTUALLY WROTE THE SONG!!)

I smiled to myself as I sat by the piano, putting my heart and soul into every note, every key was perfect a.d my voice every note I sang was right on key.

Singing was my true passion. It helps me get over my abusive X-boyfriend, and helped me get over every boy that was mean to me. All the pain stayed locked up in my heart. Every tear I shes about them was in my private place, alone. I always felt alone, even when I had Ross and Rydel, and Jade, and everybody else. It hurt to know that if I told them that I would be a burden. So I just kept in locked inside of me, being a good, happy girl in public but crying my eyes out when it came time for me to be alone.

The specific song I wrote was about my abusive boyfriend beating me and pushing me away. I was saying that I'm not a masochistic and it hurt when he did thoes things to me. So yeah, it was very personal.

Once I finnsihed, I stood up and bowed even thought nobody was in the room. This was the most personal song I had and wouldn't perform it in front of anybody else, even family.

I grabbed a microphone, a acousitc guitar and pulled up a stool. The guitar rested on my hip as I moved the microphone so that the gutiar would be louder than my signing. I didn't get one note out before Jade yelled that Ross was here and ready for our first date.

I looked in the mirror one last time: I was wearing a light pink blouse, my pink charm braclet, a blue mini skirt with skin color tights and pink heels. I grabbed my small pink purse and walked down the stairs.

"Hi Ross." I smiled.

"Hey you look pretty." Ross smiled, taking my hand. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Let's go." I smiled as we said goodbye to Jade and we walked out the door.

Jade's POV:

"Jade honey? Are you okay?" Riker called from the other side of the bathroom door.

"You don't have to sees me like this. Go away." I moaned, finnishing puking for the 5th time.

"Babe,let me in."' He insisted.

"No! I'm okay!" I moaned, brushing my teeth and opening the door.

"You sure your okay?" Riker asked me.

"Yeah. Now cmon! We gotta Finnish our movie!" I pulled him down the stairs and flopped onto his lap.

We were watching 'Scary Movie' and man was it NOT scary at all. It was a comedy, and a good one. It was all about this girl Lucy and her friends that killed a guy so another guy called her up and killed her all her friends. The whole goal of the movie is to find out who did it.

"When do you think Harmony is gonna come home?" I asked Riker, playing with his hands.

"I dont know. A hour maybe..." his voice trailed off and he got quiet.

"You alright?" I asked, curious.

Harmony's POV:

"Ross wait up! Not everybody is tall and muscelur." I groaned by how fast he was walking.

He chuckled and slowed down. "So I've made my point.'

We had seen 'Love Autually' and it was really sweet. Everyone in the movie theatrewas kissing but of course Ross and I didn't. But other than that minor problem, the night was going very fast and was really fun. After getting icecream, were were walking around town in the dark, cars zooming by and the street lights helping us see.

"So were are we going?" I asked him. "You never told me."

"You'll see." Is all he said.

We walked up to the beach, the cool water touching my toes and making my slightly shiver.

I looked around and saw a small white gazebo that had white bright lights romanticly wrapped around it. I giggled and we stood under it.

"Ross this is all so sweet..." I trailed off. "But I just want to take things slow, I've been abused and beaten and hurt and I just don't want to gp through that again."

Ross stepped closer. "Harmony, I am not thoes guys. I promsie I will never hurt you. Ever." He cupes my face and leaned in.

Here we go...

Jade's POV:

We finnished up the movie and just laid there for a moment, just talking.

"What if we got married?" Riker asked.

My heart froze. I looked over at him.

"What?" I demanded.

"Nothing. Its stupid." He confessed.

"No it's really not. Tell me."

"...Never mind."

I sighed and sat up. "Okay. I'll be right back." I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a test and uses it. Waiting for the results was annoying. Once it did show up, I was in tears.

It was positive.

I'm pregnant

---------

OHHH!!!! WHAY WILL HAPPEN! COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMENTS!

PS-IGNORE THE JADZEO AT THE BOTTOM! I TYPE WITH MY KINDLE FIRE™ SO SOMETIMES ITS HARD TO DELETE SO YEAH SORRY!

LOVE ALL OF U!!

~Nicole xx

Jadzeo