Chapter 32:

Harmony's POV:

"Can we talk?" Ross asked me the next morning as we were beginning to move into the new house.

"Yeah." I nodded, leaning up against my car. "We should talk."

"I want you back. I know we have been kissing and stuff but I want you back officially. Be mine please?"

"Ross" I smiled, "Your like my drug. I think I can make it without you, but I can't. I can't make it without you in my life. So yes. A million times yes."

He smiled and kissed me softly. Rocky passed by and pushed me onto the ground.

"That's it, you fuck tard." I said, standing up and walking towards him.

"OOOOH I'm so Scaredddd!" His face changed into shock as I punched him right in the face. I then pushed him against a wall.

"Now listen here, fuck face. You are going to stop with all this shit. You are going to stop harassing me, and making fun of me, and getting physical. You got that!!!!" I stopped, feeling a sudden urge of dizziness. I leaned against the wall and let Rocky go.

"Are you okay babe?" Ross held out his hands in case I fell over.

"I'm fine." I nodded, wiping away the sweat from my forehead.

"Okay, but first thing Monday you are going to the Doctors."

"Okay."

I was in for the ride of my life, I just didn't know it yet.

****

Jade's POV:

"Babe, I'm sore." I groaned, standing up and walking to the car with Melody in my arms.

"I know. Let me put her in the car seat and you go sit down."

"Thank you!" I sat down in Riker's car as he strapped the crying baby into the car seat. I sighed and rubbed my temples as I wished she would stop crying. I stuck my arm out and grabbed he little hand and she stopped.

Riker looked suprised as he shot his door and turned on the engine.

"What? A mother and a baby have a bond." I smiled, letting go of her hand and she drifted off to sleep.

"So are we moving in with the gang or staying in our house?" Riker asked me, as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"I think we should.... Move in. We are going to need our friends now more than ever... With out little angel."

"I think so too. They say that they have 2 rooms if we want them. One for Melody and one for us."

"I say let's go for it." I smiled. "let's go see our new house!"

******

THREE DAYS LATER:

Harmony's POV:

I woke up in Ross's bed. No we did not have sex, I just didn't have a bedroom because I gave mine up for Melody so that Jade and Riker could have a break from the crying baby.

The last few days had been hectic. Moving into a house with 9 other people was far from easy. It took us two days to get all the furniture in this huge house. Now that we were almost all moved in, I could now to go to the Doctors. The Dizziness Went away for a few days but is now back and worse then ever so I think now is the time for that.

Ross said he would take me. I also asked Jade to come with me and afterward we would all go get lunch. Riker was so sweet to offer to watch Melody for almost the entire day. I thanked him many times before going out the door with my two lovelies.

When we got to the doctors office, they sent us to the hospital because of my past history with dizziness, the figured it would be easier that way.

I was quickly rushed into a bed and rushed into test after test after test. Ross and Jade waited patiently for a while afterwards.

"Ms. Moon?" A doctor asked after they took X-rays and a mammogram and many other tests.

"Yes?" Ross grabbed my hand as the doctor said the words that would literally kill me.

"You are Pregnant."