Chapter 26:

Because I got a ton of you guys to voice your options, here's another chapter!!!

Ps- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE recommend this story to your R5 lovers!!! I want to get to 50,000 and I know we can do it!! If you guys do I will do something for you! Comment down below what you guys would want me to do if I reach 50k???

Anyways ENJOY!!

~Nicolexx

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!!!!

HARMONY'S POV:

*four months later*

No. This couldn't happen. Not to me and him. This would crush Rocky and Ross, and Jade and her newborn. And Riker and Rydel and Ryland, and Ratliff. This would kill them all.

But it would hurt Rocky and I the most.

*back to normal (Four months ago)*

"Hey babe?" Rocky asked from the kitchen.

"First of all," I called back, "We are not dating! Second of all, what's up?"

"Want some bacon with the eggs I am making you?" He asked. I smelt the cooked food and it made me want to vomit.

"No thanks! I think the eggs will be good for now!"

"That's what I thought."Rocky brought out a tray of eggs and looked at me when he saw me hesitating. "Please. I will feed you like a mother bird if I have to."

"That's not needed. Thanks bab- I mean Rocky."

"You almost said it, you almost said babe." He winked.

"Shut up!!!" I laughed, taking a bite and finding the courage to eat it all. I felt like I was going to throw up but Rocky just held me until the feeling had passed.

"I can't thank you enough." I said, taking another bite. "For being here for me when Ross wasn't."

"I'm right here." With a swift turn of my head there he was.

"Hi." I said, standing up.

"Hi." He responded, walking towards me. Rocky stood up behind me and wrapped me in a blanket.

"You seemed cold." He said, smiling.

"Can I talk to you Ross? Upstairs?" I asked, motioning up the stairs.

"Yeah." He and I walked up the stairs and we shut his bedroom door.

We were both silent for a minute. I laid on his bed, my head dangling and turning red from all the blood rushing to my head and Ross just watches me.

"I can't do this anymore." I said. "you and I both know this was going to happen."

"I figured. But let me just say that I can and will change for you."

"I think it's a little late for that." I said, closing my eyes to hide the tears. "You never even want to kiss me."

"I do now!!! Look." He leaned down and gave me a emotionless kiss.

"I didn't feel anything. Did you?"

"No."

"I love you Ross. But I am leaving you. You have changed. I don't see your smile anymore. I just want the old Ross to come back. ." I took the engagement ring off and handed it to him.

Then I walked out of the door and out the front door, bursting into tears.

I never knew that leaving him would hurt this bad. All I could picture was his beautiful smile and the feeling I used to get when we used to kiss. This was the Ross I wanted, the Ross that I wanted to marry. The Ross that stood before me was not that man.

And I had to leave.

Sorry it's so short guys !! Be sure to comment what I can do for you guys if I make it to 50k with your help!!!! We are more than halfway there already!! Making another chapter tonight maybe 2 not sure!!! Have a great night guys :) or day. whatever it is where you live!

~Nicolexx