Thirster 2467: 14.

Pierce was the first vampire to hear the door unlock and open. He was also the first one to escape the box before the sun touched him.

He pushes the door open wide with his shoulder because his wrists and ankles are still chained. But that didn't stop him from attacking.

Marilyn was slammed back against the wall behind the door because of Pierce's strong force. Her eyes widen with shock when she sees Pierce squish his hand through the metal circle that was chained around his wrist. His bones cracked in painful ways but that didn't stop him from freeing his hands.

Most of the scientists run out of the room, the emergency alarms ringing loud in the room. The other vampires in the box escaped from the sun and tried to attack the scientists.

Marilyn tries to find Dr. Sammis but he's nowhere to be found... also Agent Doloman. Some vampires even turned and snapped their ankles in different ways just to get the chains off.

They would use their speed to feed on the scientists running for their lives. More guards spill in the large room and Marilyn removes herself from hiding behind the large door.

Pierce doesn't hesitate to use the chains and chuck it at one of the guards, knocking him in the head. Before the guard can realize what is happening Pierce grabs the guard and pulls his neck to the side.

The guard yells in anguish when Pierce bares his fangs and sinks them deeply into his neck. Blood from his artery sprays everywhere, the blood staining across the window.

Marilyn curses at herself, saying what she did was a bad idea. Scientists are on the ground crying for help while the last of their blood is bleeding out of their deep wounds. Most of the vampires ran out of the room, dodging the bullets that are flying in the air from the guards guns.

Pierce collapses onto the ground with the guard while ongoing the feeding. His ankles are still linked together from the chain. Marilyn runs to the closest guard that's dead on the floor and scavenges for keys. She finds them in his pocket and she flips through them to find the key that unlock the chains.

"Pierce!" She screams, cutting Pierce off from his feeding. He pulls his teeth out of the guard's neck viciously before turning to Marilyn's voice.

Marilyn hesitates in passing the key to him because of the way he looked. He's nothing but a bloodthirsty monster who kills her kind. Just as he is doing right now. But nothing stops her from tossing it to him and Pierce catching it. With his speed he unlocks the chains and pulls them off of him.

Marilyn stands up but is pressed up against the wall from a strong force. She yelps in pain from her head slamming into the brick wall. Marilyn snaps her eyes open and she's greeted with a snarling vampire. Deep crimson blood is dripping down her pale chin and her long sharp fangs are somehow still white from the streaks of blood.

Marilyn begs, trying to break from her grip but the vampire grabs her chin and shoulder, smearing someone's blood across her face that was on the vampires hands.

Suddenly Marilyn's nightmare hits reality. The vampire sinks her teeth into her neck, feeling her skin tear. Marilyn curls a bloody scream her throat cracking and becoming raw.

It felt like a lifetime that the vampire was feeding off her because her body numbed and her heart slowed. Abruptly the vampires mouth pulls away from her skin and gasps for air.

Pierce is standing behind the vampire while snarling with anger. He pulls his hand out of the vampire, ripping her heart out. She let goes of Marilyn and collapses onto the floor with her heart torn out besides her.

Marilyn moans weakly her neck throbbing from the utter pain. Pierce stands there not knowing what to do. Marilyn neck starts pooling with blood and her knees buckle. She falls on top of the dead vampire and tries to move but can't.

"Marilyn." His thick voice whispers as he flips her onto her back and off the vampire. Blood that was dripping on his chin falls down on her.

He wants to help her but at the same time he wants to escape. He has a chance to leave and never be tortured again. Pierce grits his teeth, ignoring the strong smell of her blood luring him to feed on her. He's a vampire, he doesn't have control.

He slowly presses his hand over her neck where her wound is. Marilyn looks up at him, her different color eyes hypnotizing him to stay.

He purses his lips into a thin line begging Marilyn to stay with him. He knows she wasn't going to die because the vampire didn't take much from her. But from shock it will make her faint.

Suddenly Pierce brings his gaze away from her soothing eyes and hears the noise of guns cocking to get ready to fire. Pierce slowly turns around with his hand still pressed against her wound. He feels her wet blood warm against his cold skin. 

About six guards are surrounding him with their guns pointing at him. Pierce stares at them with narrowed eyes watching every move they take. He hisses in protection baring his fangs to the guards and standing in front of Marilyn. 

Marilyn's eyes blur as she's gasping for air. She's watching everything that is happening but at the same time she's trying to keep herself awake. Which is really hard because her eyes are drooping. 

Suddenly Agent Doloman walks through the guards and stops in front of Pierce. The vampire hisses again, leaning into an attack stance. Agent Doloman realizes that Pierce is protecting Marilyn and he abruptly grows curious. 

"Chain up the vampire." He startles the guards because the guards thought he's want them to fire. He looks down at Marilyn before sighing in disappointment. "Drug the girl. I'll think of what to do with her before she wakes up." 

He vanishes from the room and the guards do their jobs in cornering Pierce with the things that weaken vampires and chaining him back. Making him feel vulnerable once more. Marilyn tries to push one of the guards away who was holding a needle but she was too weak to. He pinches her in the arm with the needle, injecting her with anesthesia. Soon Marilyn disappears from reality.

~~~~~

I have surgery in less than 10 hours!! NOOOO!!

I'll be back soon :)

vote

comment

follow me :)