Thirster 2467: 17.

I think this song goes well with this chapter. This song is great!

~~~~

During the long hours of being alone and in silence, Marilyn and Pierce would sit around and stare out in space. Pierce didn't really want to talk when Marilyn would try to start a conversation.

So she'd let him be and sat on the other side of the box, resting her back against the wall. The vampire sat on the other side, sometimes gazing towards the human. Marilyn tries to take the metal band off her ankle but it was too strong. She tired as hard as she could even by banging it against one of the metal legs of the chair. 

She stops when nothing happens to it and when her leg started to ache. Marilyn exhales loudly in annoyance and looks down at the dead body. She crawls to the soldier while Pierce curiously watches her. 

Marilyn scavenges through his pockets to find something to get the band off of her. In one of them she finds a pocket knife and flips the blade out. She tries to cut the metal from the side but it wasn't working. Her fingers slipped and the blade slices her hand open, blood slowly oozing out of it. 

She grits her teeth and chucks the knife onto the floor trying to control her breathing. Pierce purses his lips into a thin line and gets off from leaning against the wall. He slowly crawls to her and grabs her hand. Marilyn watches him stare at her cut and licks her lips. 

"You're going to lick it or something?" She starts and the vampire runs his thump over the warm blood. It smears along her skin and he chuckles under his breath. 

"Actually no." He looks up at her and Marilyn raises an eyebrow in shock. Pierce is resisting because if he does bite her he'll scare her. He already scared her too much from what happened with the soldier. Every time they quietly made eye contact her heart would race. 

Pierce places her hand on her lap and turns to the soldier, going through the rest of the pockets Marilyn didn't go through. He pulls out a small bottle of whiskey from one of them and smiles. He rips the sleeve off the soldier and brings the clothing and alcohol to Marilyn. 

"I knew they'd have this hiding in their uniform. I guess from working in here and seeing horrible things they need to take the edge off." Pierce says and Marilyn grins. He pours some of the alcohol on a smaller piece of clothing he ripped from the sleeve. "It might burn." He states before wrapping it around her cut.

Marilyn bites the inside of her cheek to hold in a small cry from escaping her mouth. Pierce ties it tightly around her hand so the bleeding can stop. When he was done he grabs the alcohol and drinks some. Marilyn watches him swallow like it was nothing. He didn't even cringe from the bitter taste. 

"Thank you." Marilyn mutters under her breath and he looks at her with his eyebrows raised. 

"Want some?" He hands her the small bottle and Marilyn takes it. She presses her lips against the rim and the strong smell runs through her nose. She pulls away before drinking and coughs. 

"I can't, I haven't eaten or drank anything. It'll make me sick and throw up." She feels bile rising in her throat and Pierce nods. But it doesn't stop Marilyn from grabbing the rest of the cloth and wetting it a bit. 

The vampire furrows his eyebrows in confusion and Marilyn slowly raises the cloth and presses is on this cheek. She starts to dab away the stained blood that has been sitting on his face since he killed the soldier. 

"You have something on your face." She says to him and Pierce smirks.

"You do too." Marilyn knows that he's talking about all the dotted blood that's sprayed along her face.  He licks his thumb and runs it along her cheek and Marilyn can't help but blush. "You look like a bloody warrior." He adds and she laughs. "You're actually strong being in here locked up with a vampire." 

"You're different than the others." She admits and Pierce's smirk slowly vanishes. 

"No I'm not we're all the same." 

"You're different in a particular way." They both stare deeply into each other's eyes. Pierce wants to push her away or even use his Power to tell her to stay away from him. He can't have affection for her, especially a human. But the way they're sitting in front of each other so close is letting him accept the fate. Now it's not only her blood he can hear and that drives him to crave her, he can hear the beating of her heart. The thumping hums to him in melodies, something his stone heart can't do. 

Her breath is warm and pressing against his cold skin. The way she's softly cleaning his face up, her fingers sometimes grazing his bare skin when they slip from holding the wet cloth. Marilyn's breath hitches when she watches him lean closer. She moves her hand away from his face when he brought his face closer to hers. 

Pierce slowly tilts his head and presses his lips on her warm cheek. He stays like that for a couple of seconds before pulling away. 

"Thank you." He whispers, his breath hitting the cheek he just kissed. Marilyn feels her body flutter and her stomach twist in butterflies. Marilyn watches him lick his lips and she can't help but do the same. 

Swiftly, Pierce can't help but press his mouth against hers. Marilyn was startled in total shock because she wasn't prepared that he was going to do that. Especially a vampire. Her eyes were wide open surprised at what is happening. Abruptly it vanishes when her thoughts fog up from the softness of his lips against hers. She rolls her eyes back and slowly closes them, accepting the delicate kiss he is giving her.

He aggressively grabs her thighs and pulls her closer to his body. Her legs lay numbly over his as he grazes his fingers over her. Marilyn kisses back passionately tasting the strong alcohol still stained on his lips. She runs her hands over his long ruffed up hair, feeling him in places she wasn't able to before. 

Pierce's mind is clouded up from kissing her, feeling her warm skin and gently running his hands over her upper body. He faintly sucks on her lower lip and Marilyn gasps when she feels two sharp daggers graze her skin. Pierce flutters his eyes open and looks towards the window. 

He quickly pulls away from her, breaking the bond they had from being attached to each other. Marilyn furrows her eyebrows as he pushes himself off of her. She sits there alone while running her fingers gingerly over her lips.

"Someone's coming." The vampire informs to her as she turns to the window, watching the door open.

~~~~

I Found which is the song I recommended on top is the only song I listened to writing this scene. It's so powerful and great for this scene. 

I know you guys were waiting for this to happen so I couldn't help but update. I'm suppose to write an essay that's 7 pages long and I haven't started! Someone do it for me and I'll update everyday in return! LOL.

vote

comment 

follow me :)