Thirster 2467: 16.

Pierce turns his gaze to Marilyn as Marilyn rolls herself to look back at him. They stare at each other for a bit as Marilyn gasps for air. Her throat was raw and dry from screaming so much. The electric shock kept her shaking from the buzzing numbness radiating in her body.

"Just let her go." Pierce starts while groaning from the bullet in his back. He rolls onto his knees and tries to grab the bullet but he can't reach it. He growls and falls back onto the ground. "She did nothing to deserve to be in here."

"She did a lot to deserve to be in here." Dr. Sammis responds back, pressing the speaker button. "What's your name? You don't sound like you you're from here." Pierce narrows his eyes to him and bares his fangs with a hiss.

"Fuck off." Dr. Sammis turns the speaker off and turns to the other scientists. They have a conversation for a couple of seconds before nodding about something in agreement. Marilyn calls for Pierce before her door opens and two soldiers march towards her. She tries to crawl away but they grab her arms and carry her out of the box.

Pierce watches them take her around the room and to the door that takes them inside his box. They make sure the vampire doesn't escape as they toss Marilyn inside Pierce's box. Pierce rushes towards her while the soldiers lock the door. The scientists crowd around his window in curiosity.

"Marilyn." He whispers, kneeling down beside her body. He stops from trying to roll her onto her back, gazing at the dry blood on her hands. He knows that it's her blood, the sweet pure blood that he craves while being locked in here.

Pierce exhales loudly his upper jaw aching in anguish pain. His fangs itch for a taste to get the strength he craves for. That's the reason why they put her in here with him. Just so they can watch him try to resist the precious blood he needs to satisfy his hunger with. Marilyn slowly opens her eyes and looks up to Pierce who is trying to control himself. He digs his nails into his palms while trying to ignore his fangs prodding his bottom lip.

"Pierce." Marilyn snaps him out of his trance as he looks into her eyes.

"Take the bullet out please." He begs to her in a low whisper. Marilyn lifts her body off the ground and Pierce turns around. He stares at the window where the scientists are watching them. Marilyn's stomach turns sickly when she thinks of what she has to do.

She slowly sticks her fingers through his wound, getting blood onto her fingers. Pierce grits his teeth as she pitches roughly through his flesh and muscle. She finally feels a hard circular bullet between her fingers and grips on it. Marilyn pulls it out after struggling to when it was still getting stuck. It wasn't as easy as she thought it would be.

Marilyn tosses the bullet onto the ground and Pierce turns to her slowly. He grabs her cheeks and runs his cold hands along her warm skin. He stares into Marilyn's memorizing eyes, the different colors hypnotizing him.

"Trust me." He whispers after bending down to her ear. "Just trust me. Scream." He pulls away from her and Marilyn furrows her eyebrows. She wonders why he says that to her until he pulls his head towards her neck. Marilyn gasps when he cups his mouth over her skin but she doesn't feel his teeth.

No fangs. No skin tearing. No blood.

She just feels regular teeth nibbling on her skin softly. Pierce growls and pulls her closer to his body and pinches the skin of her waist. It kicks in Marilyn's head when she realizes what he meant when he said to scream.

Marilyn screams as loud as she can and tries to fight off Pierce. Pierce holds onto her while Marilyn pretends to be losing blood. The scientists watch them but suddenly they start to argue. They argue that he's going to kill her and they don't want her dead. Dr. Sammis doesn't care whether she lives or not but the other scientists think it's cruel if they let her die.