3

3. Thinking of You

Roni Quinn

I woke up this morning feeling different. Different than I would normally feel on any other day. I didn't understand or know why I was feeling this way after what happened the other night, but whatever it was made me happy.

I got out of bed this morning and headed downstairs into the kitchen and made me some some cereal with slices of blueberries and strawberries. I knew Lottie would be still asleep, so I tried to make as little noise as possible. I was on my phone scrolling through my Instagram feed before I looked up to see Lottie in the fridge.

"Good morning." I said.

"Hey." Lottie's voice was groggy.

"I thought you were sleeping." I said.

"I didn't get the late shift last night." Lottie said. "My boss wanted to be an ass."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Me and this girl were fighting and she wanted to be a bitch and tell the boss that I was behaving 'inappropriately'." Lottie explained. "But it's ok I got her ass next time."

I laughed. "Lottie, you can't let people make you mad all the time."

"Then people should stop doing stupid shit to piss me off." Lottie said. "And who are you to tell me how to control my emotions?"

"I'm not telling you anything, I'm just saying people are gonna do dumb shit and you should ignore it." I said.

Lottie looked at me weird. "What the fuck is going on with you?"

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I don't know you're so happy and it's really irritating." Lottie said. "This isn't about that guy is it?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just woke up and everything was different."

"Well whatever it is stop, it's annoying." Lottie said before taking my cereal and headed back upstairs to her room.

Now that I've thought about it and since Lottie brought it up maybe Dave was the reason I was feeling this way. I only met him once after a massive hangover, so it's strange for me to feel this way.

Dave East

Cold x Maroon 5 ft. Future was playing when Nasir and I entered club X. We grabbed a booth and waited for Lamarr.
"Nasir, you sure your guy is legit?" I asked.

"He's not legit, but he's trustworthy enough. He can get us the heat we need." Nasir said.

"I hope your right..."

Before I could finish my sentence, a beautiful girl approached us.

"Hey Princess

"Hey Princess." Nasir said.

She smiled. "Hey Nasir, what can I get you guys?"