24

24. Lottie & Nasir & Elena

Nasir Jones

I woke up this morning with a killer headache, letting me know I shouldn't drink anymore. I turned over bed and saw Lottie asleep. I kissed her forehead about to wake her up, suddenly there was a knock at the door. I put on my sweats and went down to answer the door and to my surprise after a month, it was Elena.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Elena?"

"What? There's no hi." Elena asked.

I nodded. "What do you want?"

"Nothing I thought I'd come by to see how my BOYFRIEND is doing. You haven't called me or texted me in over a month. So you need to tell me what the fuck is going on with you." Elena said.

"Elena, we're not together. When I told you I was done with you... I meant it." I said.

Elena smirked. "That's it? You think you can tell me it's over and just like that we're done. No honey. Nasir, we've been together for nine fucking years and you think I'm letting you go after all this time. We're done when I say we're done."

I cleared my throat. "Elena, what you think you and I had was nothing more then me trying to get in your pants. You were a challenge that I needed to get and guess what I got you. There was a time when I thought I loved you, but it turns out I never did. Elena, I don't love you and we'll never get back together."

Elena stood there and said nothing. I could see that she was hurt, but I didn't care. Without saying anything, Elena got back in her car and drove away. I slammed the door and turned around to go back upstairs, but Lottie was standing there with her arms crossed. She looked pissed.

"Is that what I am to you? Am I just one of your challenges?" Lottie asked.

"What? Of course not. Lottie you know how I feel about you. I just said that so she could leave me alone, so she could leave us alone." I said.

"You better." Lottie said.

"Lottie, I love you so much and you'll always be my Domincian princess." I said.

Lottie gave me a reassuring smile and I kissed her on her forehead before going upstairs to take a shower. I know what to Elena was wrong, but I know how she is and she always comes back. I needed her to know that I'm serious and I don't her messing everything between Lottie and I. Lottie and I haven't been on the best terms when we first me, but I knew loved her from the moment I saw her.

Weeks Ago

I walked into Lloyd's Bar because as always Dave was messing around with Veronica. I didn't like what she was doing to him. I'm losing my friend and with him being with her, we could loss everything we built when we were kids. I hate that she's sinking her claws into him like anything could happen between them. It just makes me sick.
I walked up to the bar and instantly ordered me a Whiskey neat. As I was waiting on my drink, I looked around the bar and everything was either passed out drunk or getting to that point. That's when I spotted a beautiful sexy woman at the other end of the bar. She was drinking shots of Tequila and taking them down like they were nothing. I walked over to her and she was more beautiful up close.

"Whatever it is, not interested." She said.

"How did you know if I wasn't gonna buy you a drink?" I said.