30

30. Me & You

Three Days Later...

Dave East

Veronica and I haven't really talked since Liya told us what the price of getting our friends back. We've been giving each other looks and glares, having our mental conversations but not actually saying it out loud. I know if one of us says it then it would just be intense. But I know I have to say something because I'd be damned if I let her do something like this because who knows what they'll do once they get their hands on Veronica. I'm not letting her be a sacrifice any more than she was already.

I walked into the room and Veronica was blasting music. But once she saw me in the room she turned the music down a bit. She looked up at me confused and I just said nothing and sat next to her in the bed.

"We gotta talk." I said.

"Talk about what?" Veronica asked.

"This Liya and Lola bullshit." I said.

"Dave this isn't bullshit, they have our friends and I'm not letting anyone else die because of me." Veronica said.

"Because of you? You think all of this is your fault" I asked.

Veronica nodded. "Why wouldn't it be? I mean Bash is dead. Tristian is dead. We've already lost two people and I'm not trying to lose any more family."

"Veronica none of this shit happening is your fault. It's happening because of Liya's jealousy. She can't handle with me being with someone who makes me happy." I explained.

"So is this her revenge or something? Why should she care, I mean she was with Dre anyway." Veronica said.

I sighed knowing what I was about to tell would blow her mind. "While she was with Dre, Liya and I was still sleeping together."

"Seriously? You were fucking your boss' girl." Veronica said. "No wonder she wants me dead."

"I ended it with her before you and I got serious.  I meant what I said, when I told you I fell for you. I've never met anyone like you in my life and hoes out her don't compare to you." I said.

Veronica smiled. "That's sweet."

"It's me and you til the end." I said.

"Me and you til the end." Veronica said.

Roni Quinn

I love Dave to the moon and back, but if he found out what I was gonna do, it would piss him off. I'm not letting anyone else die because Liya and Lola want to take her anger out on me. I know this was gonna be hard for Dave, but I need to get him to understand that what I'm about to do will make sure everyone I love and care about will be safe.

"About the Liya and Lola situation." I started.

"What about it?" Dave asked.

"I'm gonna do what they say and turn myself over to them." I admitted.

"What? No the fuck you're not." Dave said.

"I'm sorry but I have too. Dave I'm sick of people getting hurt and killed because of the shit we're going through. If I have turn myself over to them, then I'll do what I have to make sure its safe." I said.

"Yea? Well what about me?  Is it gonna be safe for me when I won't have you around?" Dave said.

"Dave, you'll be fine." I said.

"No the fuck I won't. Youll be with some psycho bitches who will do god knows what you and I won't be there to protect you." Dave yelled.

"I'm trying to protect you, protect us." I said.