14

14. I've Got A Bad Feeling ( Part One )

Johnnie Kendrick

4:45 am

I entered my motel room and emptied out the bag. I didn't know how much I had right now, but I needed enough to get out of town. I counted the money that I got from that pharmacy. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door which made me jump. I put the money in the bag and went to go answer the door. Standing there was two guys, who gave me a bad feeling.

"You Johnnie Kendrick?" One of them asked.

"Who's asking?" I questioned.

"We're detectives from the police department. We got a tip that you may be the one to talk to about a robbery at a pharmacy that happened a couple of miles from here." The second said.

"Just let me go get my stuff." I said walking back into the motel room. I grabbed the gun from my bag and turned around to see that those guys were in the room. They locked the door and that's when I knew that they were sent here to kill me.

"Come on fellas, we can work this out." I said.

"Sorry, but we have our orders." The first guy said.

"That's cool." I said. "But before you kill me, tell me who sent you."

"Why? Not like you can do anything about it." The first guy said.

"I know. I just want to know who's fault it is." I said.

The two idiots looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders knowing that I was right. "Dave hired us." The second said.

"Great thanks for the tip." I said.

I pulled the gun that I hid behind my back and shot them. Their bodies dropped to the ground and their blood covered the dirty carpet floor. I grabbed my bag filled with money and clothes, got the keys to the SUV from one of the bodies, and drove off. Although, I told myself to never go back to Los Angeles but since Dave sent those idiots after me, it's time to get my revenge once and for all.

Dave... I'm coming for you!

Dave East

5:45 pm

"Full house! Read them and weep." Veronica said putting he cards down.

"Shit!" I said. "How do you keep beating me?"

"I don't know maybe you're just bad at it." Veronica said.

I smiled. "Yea maybe."

That feeling I've had all day came back again. I didn't know know what was going on or what was happening, but for some reason I had a bad feeling. Something was going to happen.

"Hey you ok?" Veronica asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "What?"

"You ok? You seem a little distracted." Veronica said.

"Yea sorry." I said.

Veronica put the cards down and scooted over to me. "What's going on?"

I exhaled. "I have this feeling."

"Feeling?" Veronica said. "What feeling?"

"I don't know. I just feel like something bad is going to happen. I can't explain it but whatever it is." I said.

"Whatever it is, we'll get through it." Veronica said.

"We will?" I questioned.

"Of course. Whatever it is, whatever is going on we'll get through it." Veronica said.

I smiled and put Veronica in my lap. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I don't know." Veronica said. "Maybe fate was just on our side."

"I don't believe in fate, but I do believe in coincidence." I said. "And I'm so glad that I was there that night to save you from those idiots."

Veronica smiled. "Me too."

I cupped Veronica's face in my hand and leaned in pressing my lips against hers. Veronica wrapped her arms around me while my hands fell down to her waist. I gripped onto her waist while she lightly dry humped me. I pulled away to look Veronica's eyes and couldn't help but feel happy.

"You're so beautiful." I said.

Veronica smiled before pressing her lips against mine. The moment we were sharing was amazing and I couldn't believe that I found someone like Veronica. She is everything to me and I don't know what I would do without her.
The make out session continued but within a few seconds later, there was a knock at the door. Veronica tried to get up, but I wouldn't let her. She laughed trying her hardest to get away from me.

"Someone's at the door." Veronica said.

"They can come back." I said as I started kissing her neck.

"Dave." Veronica moaned.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Veronica pulled away and got up to go and answer the door. As she was answering the door, there was a voice that sounded familiar. I walked up behind Veronica and saw that she was talking to none other than...

"Johnnie fucking Kendrick!"