CHAPTER 13

H A R R Y

Everyone makes mistakes. We all have and we always will, no one can help it. Olivia ignored me for two weeks and I was mad but she told me she finds it hard to trust people and I should have understood that.

I stooped lower than low by snooping into her private life and I feel shit about it but there's no turning back now and I have to deal with everything that is to come for making that mistake.

She hasn't returned any of my calls and I have no idea where she could be. I went to her house and nobody was there, I went to Lorrie's and she wasn't there either, I even went down to the club and didn't see anything peculiar.

I'm worried about her and I have no idea where she could be, I need her with me and I can't help but think that she's in some kind of danger because I know everything.

Louis told me all about her daughter, how she found out that she was pregnant after Cole was sentenced to prison. He spoke very briefly about it saying that it was important for her to tell me all about it, he didn't even tell me her name, but all I could think about was her being alone during the birth of her child whilst her messed up boyfriend was in prison for doing drugs.

I drive around the city another time, looking out for the brunette girl. With no luck, I sigh and pull into a parking lot, "Fuck!" I punch the steering wheel and then run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

I check my phone to see if she's read my texts or seen my missed calls. I have no idea where she is and I'm praying to God she's not hurt.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing and my heart stops when I see Olivia's name light up on the screen, "Hello?" I answer, quickly.

"H-Harry?" She sniffles.

"Olivia, thank God, is everything okay? are you safe?" I question her, wanting to know where she is so I can find her and keep her safe from everything.

"I-I'm at a bar on the edge of town, p-please come and get me." She slurs and I hear someone yelling in the background.

"Olivia are you drunk?" I ask her.

"P-please Harry, just come get me." She whimpers and I don't think twice before starting my engine and speeding down to the pub.

"Just stay on for a little longer okay Liv, I'm almost there." I try to calm her.

"H-hurry up Harry." I can tell she's drunk by her constant stuttering and slurred words.

"Okay baby, I'm almost there stay with me." I hear her erratic breathing and try to calm her down.

Once I'm outside the bar, I cut the engine and run inside, spotting her being cornered by a bunch of alcoholics. "Leave her alone!" I yell and they all turn to me.

They smirk, "Is this your boyfriend pretty lady?"

"Harry!" She pushes past the men and stumbles over to me, I open my arms and she walks into them burying her face in my neck.

"Now, now the fun was just about to start!" One of them reaches out to grab her but I push him away harshly before he can take her away from me.