CHAPTER 20

H A R R Y

"Harry, stop you need to put it up over there!" Olivia points to the middle of the room.

"I'd like to see you try and lift this thing, it ways a fucking ton!" I groan, setting down the new TV on the mantle.

"Nawty word!" Bella scowls and Olivia glares at me.

"Sorry princess." I apologise and she walks over to give me a kiss on the cheek. Since knowing Bella one thing I love about her is how much she loves cuddles. Olivia told me she only does it with people she really trusts so for her to cuddle with me was quite the accomplishment, at least in my opinion.

We were spending the night at my apartment. I have been spending most of my time with Olivia at her house and, since I'm still renting this place, I thought I'd invite them over. This wasn't Olivia's first time at my apartment but it was Bella's and she was beyond excited.

"Hawwy, wot this?" She holds up an action figure from the Hobbit and Olivia stifles a laugh.

"It's one of Harry's barbies Bells." Olivia jokes.

"It's not a barbie Olivia, it is in fact a very rare action figure of Bilbo Baggins." I protest, finding nothing funny about my collection of action figures.

"Yeah right, more like Dildo Baggins." Olivia murmurs.

"I heard that." I glare. "You can play with it if you want to Bella."

"Yay!" She cheers and goes to play with the plastic figure.

"I want your cuddles." Olivia says opening her arms as she sits on the couch.

"You made fun of my action figure, what makes you think you can have my cuddles?" I joke and she pouts.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I think your action figures are very manly." She laughs and I shake my head laying down on the couch with her.

"Yeah, yeah." I kiss her soft lips and she buries her head in the crook of my neck, placing little kisses.

"Why I have no cuddle?" We turn to look at the little girl and she's standing there with her arms crossed and a sowl on her face.

"Because Harry is mine." Olivia teases which only annoys her further.

"No mommy, Hawwy mine." Bella stomps.

"Then who do I get princess?" Olivia picks her up and lays her on her chest. My eyes look at the two and adore the sight in front of me.

"You got me mommy!" Bella grins.

"Well I guess that will have to do." Olivia places kisses all over Bella's face.

"Help me Hawwy!" Bella squeals. I reach for her and take her in my arms. She lays her head on my chest. "I hear your tummy go boom, boom."

"That's your heart Bells." I say and she looks at me with her big blue eyes.

"I got heart too?" She asks, curiously.

"Yes, you got one right here." I point to where her heart would be and she puts her hand against her chest.

"I feel my tummy go boom boom too!" She giggles and I kiss her forehead.

"Well done princess." She rests her head back against my chest and giggles when she hears my heart beat.

"Hawwy, mommy sleepy." Bella whispers and I look at Olivia who's fast asleep.

"Mommy's very tired baby." I explain.

"Mommy feel sleepy all the time." She says and I sigh, knowing that Olivia is getting tired from all the work and stress to pay off Finch.