CHAPTER 34

H A R R Y

"Harry, I can't believe you watched it without me!" Olivia slapped me on the arm with the back of her hand.

We had called Marie to come bring Bella so she could see Olivia. Olivia was excited to see her daughter again and I was happy that we could all finally be back together.

The doctors had come back in saying that Olivia would have to stay in the hospital for another two days, so they could keep an eye on her and make sure she was okay to go home. It was annoying that she couldn't come back home straight away but at least it would give me two days to clean up the mess at the apartment.

"I had nothing to do while you were gone!" I tried to come up with but I couldn't help but watch the rest of Stranger Things without her. I couldn't help it.

"Well at least that gives me an excuse to binge watch netflix when I get home." She says and I laugh properly, for the first time in forever.

"I'll allow it once since I love you too much." I kiss her lips.

"I love you too." She tells me.

She told me that she heard everything that was said in the room. She knew I was so upset to let her go and reminds me everyday, since waking up, that she loves me. It makes my heart warm and all I want to do is hold her close and never let go for the rest of my life.

We hear giggling and small footsteps thudding on the ground in the corridor. Olivia looks at me and a wide grin takes over her features.

Bella bursts in through the door with Marie behind her, "Mommy!" She squeals and runs up to jump onto Olivia's bed.

"Careful princess." I pick her up and sit her next to Olivia.

"My baby girl. I missed you so much." She pulls Bella in and kisses all over her face, causing Bella to giggle.

"I missed you too mommy." Bella nuzzles into Olivia's side. "I don't want you to get an ouchie again."

Olivia tears up, "Okay baby, I don't plan on getting one anytime soon." She kisses the top of her head.

"I'm not a baby anymore Mommy. I turned four!" She puts up three fingers and Olivia kisses her finger tips.

"You'll always be my baby, no matter how old you are." Olivia tells her.

"I go sleep now." Bella yawns and Olivia laughs a little.

Olivia looks at Marie who's smiling at all of us, "She's slept all morning. She's absolutely exhausted Liv but I'm so glad you're okay." Marie bends down to give Olivia a hug.

"How bad are they?" Olivia asks, referring to the nightmares, looking down at Bella.

"They're awful. She woke up screaming and crying saying that the bad man wanted to take you away from her." I tell her and Olivia's eyes soften.

"T-This would never have happened if I wasn't so selfish and-" She starts tearing up.

"Hey, baby, you did what you thought was right. You didn't know any of this would happen." I comfort her and she nods.

***

Bella woke up an hour later. She wasn't as tired as before and she sat on Olivia's lap, whilst I sat next to Olivia on the bed with my arm wrapped around her.

Lorrie, Zayn and Niall were all here too. They were just as happy that Olivia was awake but nobody could be as happy as I was in this very moment, with both of my girls by my side, awake and okay.

"You fucking scared me bitch." Lorrie playfully glared at Olivia, causing her to chuckle.

"Yeah, you have no idea how hard it was to get her to stop crying. I'd hate to see what she's like when she's pregnant." Niall chuckles and we all look at him. "Not that she's pregnant or anything." He finishes and blushes.

"Did I miss anything major whilst I was... asleep." Olivia asks.

"Zayn got a girlfriend." Niall said and Olivia turned to him with wide eyes.

"You got with Gigi?" She says, excitedly and Zayn nods, confirming her thoughts.

"I did the cliche thing of spilling coffee on her on purpose and took her out to buy another one. Then I told her I did the coffee thing purposely and offered to take her out on another date."  Zayn explains, proud of the moves he made on her.

"I just cringed at the cheesiness." Lorrie mumbled and Zayn shot her a glare.

Bella giggles at the furry monsters on a game on Zayn phone. "Daddy, look!" She points to the purple fuzzy one and I kiss the side of her head.

"How much did I miss in class?" Olivia questions and Lorrie explains everything that she's missed in all of her classes.

"Daddy, Uncle Lou Lou at the door!" Bella says and climbs off Olivia's lap to open the door.

"Uncle Lou Lou?" Olivia says in a questioning tone and everybody looks at me.

"He helped with the whole Finch and Cole situation and I introduced him to Bella. They're both obsessed with each other."  I explain briefly.

"Hey Bee." Louis picks up Bella and walks into the room. "Hey Liv." Louis smiles down at Olivia and she opens her arms for her to give him a hug.

"Thank you so much for helping me." She says and he nods.

"We're okay now Liv." He assures her and she thanks him again.

The rest of the day is spent with everyone together and talking. Bella gaining a lot of attention from all the older people in the room.

We all catch up with each other and joke around as if Olivia was never in a coma in the first place. I keep Olivia close to me, scared that she'll let go. We share kisses every once in a while when nobody's looking and all my worries slip away.

I no longer had to go through sleepless nights, feeling doubtful about whether or not Olivia would wake up. Both of my girls were in my arms and everything was finally whole again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this book is almost finished and I'm thinking about having a sequel to it but I also want to publish another book as well to mix things up a bit.

I'm planning both the sequel and my new story. I was suppose to put out Shattered but if you didn't read my A/N in the other chapter then I won't be publishing it until I'm fully happy with how it's written because it's suppose to be a dark story and so far it's like rainbows and unicorns which is the opposite of how I wanted it to be.

Might update again today so keep your eyes peeled. (I hate that saying)

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx