CHAPTER 25

O L I V I A

It's been a month since bonfire night and it was currently Christmas Eve.

I was hoping this Christmas would be the best Christmas for Bella and for me since Harry was here to spend it with us. Lorrie, Zayn and Niall were also spending Christmas over at our house since Lorrie and Zayn's mom was travelling to New Jersey and Niall faked being sick so he didn't have to travel all the way to Canada just to see his drunk of a dad.

I had everything planned out for all that was to happen on Christmas day but I was extremely nervous to give Harry his present. I've never spent so much time looking for the perfect gift for everyone and hopefully he likes the present I brought him.

"We're back!" I heard Harry yell from downstairs. Him and Bella went to grab the Christmas decorations from the storage which we were going to put up tonight like we do every year.

"Mommy look, sparkle." Bella was tangled up in silver and gold tinsel and she giggled as she span around.

"You look so pretty Bella!" I exclaim and she kisses my nose and runs into the lounge.

"Hey baby." Harry smiles and kisses my lips.

"Hello handsome." I wrap my arms around his neck. "Was Bella good?"

"Like always." I roll my eyes and grab the few boxes to bring into the lounge.

Harry has spent everyday at our house ever since I found out about Finch using my money for Cole. He takes care of Bella when I'm at work, he helps me with my essays and makes sure I'm living properly.

I've been hesitant with paying Finch but I know that if I don't he'll know that I know something about it. I've been planning out everything with the help of Louis and his girlfriend Eleanor, how we're going to take out Finch and Cole all together but in order to do that I have to carry on paying Finch. I feel guilty for not telling Harry but he'll try to stop me if I tell him my dangerous plan.

"Are you excited for Christmas?" He asks.

"I have a feeling it will be pretty good." I assure him and he buries his head in the crook of my neck splaying kisses everywhere.

He inhales deeply, "Me too..." He smirks.

***

My head rests on Harry's chest and our legs are intertwined under the sheets. Small puffs of air escape his lips as his eyelashes rest on his cheeks. His hand rests on my butt and I giggle a little. I snuggle into his side more since it's freezing and all I'm wearing is one of his shirts.

"Go to sleep baby, it's still early." He grumbles and I feel him kiss the top of my head.

"I can't sleep, I'm too excited." I whisper and he smiles with his eyes still closed.

"Bella's not even awake yet." He says.

"Can I give you your present now?" I ask and lift my head up so I'm looking up at his face as my fingertips trace the outlines of his tattoos.

"No baby, just go to sleep." He half smiles when I move the curls from his forehead.

"Fine." I huff and close my eyes eventually falling into a deep sleep.

"Mommy, Daddy wake up!" Bella jumps up and down on my bed. "It Chwistmas!"

My eyes open and I sit up. Bella is sitting between us with her messy hair and Christmas pyjamas on. (A/N- Attachment above) "Merry Christmas baby." I pulled her into me and kissed all over her face.