CHAPTER 17

O L I V I A

Today I was going to be having my monthly visit of meeting my idiot ex boyfriend in prison.

When Cole was first sentenced, I wanted nothing to do with him anymore. He deserved to be in prison for murdering an innocent person. However, a few months later I was pregnant with Bella who sadly is half of him genetically.

So we made an agreement for me to visit once a month for updates on Bella. It was always for Bella we never discussed anything besides her. He's never seen her grown up but I gave him a picture of her when she was born.

Bella has never met her dad and I don't want her to. I won't let him near her after what he did to me.

Harry had stayed over and was currently laying on top of me. His face was buried in my neck and his leg and arm were wrapped around me. It was cute to see him so rested with light puffs of air escaping his lips.

He said he would come with me to the prison and I told him he needed to stay with Bella but he wouldn't have it. So Marie is taking care of Bella instead.

I kissed his forehead and moved the curls away from his face. "Harry, baby, I need to get ready." I whisper.

He grumbles and I try to get out of his firm grip. "Hold still, I'm comfy." He mumbles into my chest.

"Harry I need to get up!" I laugh but he doesn't budge.

"You're my pillow and I can't sleep if I don't have a pillow." He argues.

I pinch his side and he squirms, giving me a chance to escape his embrace. "Party pooper." He pouts and I climb on top of him to kiss his lips.

"We need to get ready." I mumble against his lips.

I get dressed into black skinny jeans and a white and grey sweater. I brush out my hair and straighten it so it's less wavy, I don't bother with makeup since the event is nothing important to me.

Harry's still lying in bed and his eyes are shut. I smirk and walk into the upstairs bathroom. I fill up the pot I use to wash Bella with and walk back into the room.

I tiptoe up to the bed and try to stop myself  from laughing when I'm about to pour the water onto him. "Baby?" He groans, his eyes still closed.

I don't waste any time on pouring the water onto him and he yells once the cold water hits his skin. He sits up and leaps out of bed whilst I'm dying of laughter.

I look at him and he's looking down at himself. His boxers are wet making him look like he's just wet himself and his curls are drenched.

He glares at me, "You're getting it!" He starts chasing me and I squeal, running downstairs and laughing when I hear his footsteps chasing after me.

I run into the lounge and he wraps his arms around my waist, tackling me down onto the couch. He lays on top of me and starts kissing all over my face. "Harry!" I laugh and hear tiny footsteps enter the lounge.

Bella runs in giggling at me and Harry before jumping on top of Harry. I groan at the two on top of me. Bella wraps her arms around Harry's neck and he stands up, grabbing her legs so they wrap around his waist.

"Hawwy, why you got water?" She asks patting his head.

"Mummy bullied me." He says and I glare at him.

"Mommy be nice to Hawwy!" Bella points at me.

"Yeah mummy." Harry smirks and I roll my eyes.

***

My palms are sweaty as we stand outside the room, knowing Cole is on the other side.

Harry rubs my back and I look up at him. It's completely different to our playful attitude this morning and I wish we could all go home and snuggle up instead of being here.

The buzzer goes off and Harry pulls on my hand. "If anything happens, you come straight out." He orders and kisses my lips.

"I've done this before you know." I smirk, loving his caring attitude.

"You know what I mean, Liv." He says to me. The policeman leads me into the room where all the prisoners are. He takes me to Cole's window and tells me I have thirty minutes.

It's just thirty minutes Olivia.

When I sit down Cole's eyes light up, his blonde hair scruffy and he's  grown a lot more facial hair since my last visit. I grab the phone to talk to him. "Hey Babe." He breaths.

"Don't call me that." I mutter.

He clears his throat, "How's Bella?"

"She's good, great actually." My mind goes straight to Harry and how he's helped us.

"When will I meet her?" He asks and I scoff.

"What makes you think you have the right to meet her?" I ask and try to swallow down the lump in my throat.

"She's my daughter too Olivia! You don't have to be such a selfish bitch." His eyes darken.

"I have a right to keep Bella to myself. I don't want her ever coming near you. She's my kid not yours!" I say and even though I do sound selfish I don't regret any of my words.

"She's half mine and legally I'm allowed to see her." He retorts but I shake my head.

"You lost your rights to legality after you got youserlf put behind bars. She may be half you but you didn't raise her like I did." I spit.

"I didn't have a choice. Let me see my kid Olivia."

"No! You did have a choice to do the right fucking thing and you threw it away so I'm not giving you any choice now and I will not let you see her. She's mine and I don't want her getting hurt by someone like you. You killed someone Cole and it kills me knowing that her father is a murderer. I hate you and I won't allow you to see her." I stand my ground.

"You better watch yourself Liv. As soon as I'm out of here I'm taking Bella and there's nothing you can do about it. Bella is mine just as much as she's yours and I will have her." He spits.

"No you won't, Harry won't let you!" I blurt and his eyes darken at the mention of another mans name.

"Harry? Who the fuck is he?" He grips onto the phone harder.

"He's my...b-boyfriend." I stutter.

"You're fucking somebody else?" He yells.

"Harry cares for me the way you never did. He's helping me and Bella and he's more of a father to her than you ever will be!" Tears threaten to spill.

"Fuck that!" He yells. "You listen to me and you listen clear, as soon as I'm out of here I will find Bella and your little fuckboy and I will fucking ruin you Olivia." 

"Haven't you already done that enough?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Fuck you Olivia Rose. I'm gonna kill you!" He punches the glass and I move away. The policeman takes him away and he tries to escape his grip but fails.

I'm lead out and tears fall from my eyes. Harry turns and walks over to me with open arms. I sob and he whispers how everything is going to be okay.

"I'll keep you safe." He assures me but I can't help but think, how long will he be here to protect me?

----------------------------------------------

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO...

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx