CHAPTER 18

H A R R Y

"Haz, we haven't seen you for ages! Where have you been?" Zayn asked.

We, as in me, Niall and Zayn, decided to meet at the diner since we haven't seen each other for a while as most of my time is spent with Olivia and Bella.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss hanging out with them but I wouldn't trade anything for my relationship with Olivia.

I am a whipped son of a bitch. 

I ordered a burger and fries whilst Zayn ordered a burger and Niall ordered the same. "So what's been going on with you and Olivia?" Niall asks.

"Well if you must know, things are great." I shove a handful of fries in my mouth.

"Yeah, Olivia's never been happier. She says you get a long with Bella great." Zayn tells me and I look at him.

"You know about Bella?" I ask, knowing that Bella is Olivia's big secret a long with the many other things.

"Yeah. She's my sisters best friend and do you seriously expect Lorrie to keep a secret?" Zayn chuckles.

"I'm glad it's working out for you Styles." Niall puts his hand on my shoulder. "Did you know Olivia even paid me a compliment the other day. Mind blown."

"Shut up." I laugh.

We stay at the diner catching up for another hour until Zayn receives a text from Gigi saying there's a party on tonight. So Niall went with him, leaving me to pay for the bill.

Bastards.

After paying for our food, I get into my car and drive to Olivia's house since I haven't seen her for the past three days.

Since her visit with Cole she's been kind of distant. She came out of the prison sobbing her eyes out over something he said to her and it took everything in me to not go back in and beat the crap out of him.

Marie says it's usual for her to be this way and all I have to do is give her space. So I did and hopefully she's feeling better.

I walk up to her front door and knock three times. I hear the sound of a little girl laughing and I smile, immediately knowing it's Bella.

The door clicks open and Olivia is standing in a tutu with lipstick all over her face and a sparkly tiara on her head. Her shirt is covered in glitter and I can't help but let out a laugh.

"You look... Wow!" I say as she blushes. Even in the craziest outfits she still looks beautiful.

"Bella has been wanting to play princesses so I made the mistake of letting her use the craft bin." She explains.

She moves to the side and lets me walk in. I shrug off my jacket and take off my shoes and hear a squeak. Bella runs over and wraps her arms around my leg. "Hawwy, play princesses with me!" She grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs into her bedroom.

I sit down next to Olivia and grab her hand. She smiles up at me and turns back to Bella. "Baby why don't you do Harry's makeup?" She smirks.

"Yay Hawwy!" She claps and starts grabbing brushes and paint.

She dips the brush in pink paint and starts brushing it all over my cheeks. I hear Olivia stifle a laugh and I pinch her side.

Bella grabs a pot of glitter and takes a handful, blowing it all over my face. I shut my eyes, tightly and Bella giggles.

She grabs a tiara and puts it on my head. "Bootiful." She pats my head and sits down on my lap.

"How do I look?" I turn to Olivia who can't help but burst out laughing.

"G-great." She giggles.

"Let go outside in castle." Bella says and she grabs both our hands, pulling us outside into the backyard.

There's a big fort set up made out of blankets and pillows. There's a big sign on the front saying: Princess Bella's Castle. "She forced me to make her one this morning." Olivia said.

"Well you are quite the fort maker." I kiss her cheek and put my arm around her waist.

"Mommy, Hawwy. Come play now." Bella called. We scrambled inside the tent and lay down. Olivia rests her head on my chest and wraps her arm around my waist. Bella moves to sit in between Olivia's legs facing us.

"Mommy the Queen, Hawwy the King and Bella the pwincess." She points to herself and we both laugh. Olivia buries her head in the crook of my neck.

"Mommy we watch Cindewella?" Bella asks, fiddling with her tutu.

"Of course baby." She kisses Bella's cheek and stands to get her laptop.

I sit and talk for Bella for a while until Olivia comes back with the laptop in her hands. She moves back into her original position and turns on Netflix, finding Cinderella for Bella.

Whilst Bella is absorbed in the cartoon in front of her I take the time to look at Olivia. I've missed her so much. "Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to stare?" She mumbles.

"You're beautiful so I can't help but stare." I whisper and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "You know I haven't kissed you in a while." I tell her.

"I guess we should do something about that then." She moves closer to me and our lips meet. I feel my stomach turn and my pulse speed. She ignites a fire within my body and I pull her closer.

Our lips mould together and her tongue slips into my mouth making me moan. "No kissy noises please!" Bella orders and we immediately pull apart.

"Sorry Princess." I apologise to Bella.

"Yucky." She says and turns back to her movie.

"We will continue when there is not an innocent three year old in front of us." Olivia whispers and I throw my head back and laugh.

-------------------------------------------------
I always wonder how people write a ton of chapters within a day when it takes me a day to write one!?

I read a really cute fanfic in like one day because it was so good. It's called 1996 and I love it.

BTW there's no specific point of view in this story because I don't like writing while stories in one persons view.

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx