CHAPTER 26

H A R R Y

"That should be the last box." I say, placing the final box onto the floor.

It's been a month since Christmas and we were currently bringing up all the boxes from the removal truck. It was a little hard for Marie to let go of Bella and Olivia but we got there in the end.

For the past month we've been preparing the flat and boxing up things. We've been making plans for how we could balance our school, Olivia's job and Bella. Bella was going to be going to a daycare on weekdays and we would pick her up when we were done at school. Marie offered to help with anything even if they weren't under the same roof and we were grateful for that.

We were doing pretty good so far.

I look around the empty apartment. The walls are all white and there are big windows looking out at the city. We have a little balcony with sliding doors which Bella is particularly excited about.

We were all still in our pyjamas. Bella was wearing her cute floral print pyjamas and Olivia was wearing my white v-neck and grey sweatpants. We didn't bother getting dressed this morning since there was no point as we were going to be unpacking for the most part of the day.

Bella was already taking out some of her toys, "Mommy, can't find pwincess dolly." She pouted.

"Hold on Bella, we have to unpack everything first." Olivia said, opening one of the boxes. "We should start with the beds and then the kitchen."

I huff and we start unboxing all the boxes that say kitchen and bedroom. "Mommy look!" Bella said and she points to something inside the box.

Olivia looks inside and her eyes light up, "I forgot I had this, Marie must have packed it up for me." She takes out a record player and some of her vinyls.

"I didn't know you were so into the Spice Girls." I smirk and flip the vinyl over looking at the back before taking out the vinyl and putting it into the record player.

Suddenly the song 'wannabe' fills the room and Olivia starts miming the words. Bella gets up and starts wiggling her butt, "Spicy girls!" She giggles. "Mommy, Daddy, dance!"

Olivia gets up and swoops Bella into her arms, they start dancing together and Bella reaches out for me and I take her in my arms and start dancing with her. Olivia takes the broom and sings into it like a microphone, I laugh and shake my head.

We all end up doing our crazy dance moves and I don't think I've laughed so much in a long time. Bella jumps up and down and giggles. We slid in our socks along the floorboards and Olivia taught Bella how to do the Mick Jagger dance which was the most funniest thing I'd ever seen.

The music was blaring pretty loud and I was surprised no one came to our door to ask for us to turn it down. When a slower song came on I wiggled my eyebrows at Olivia and held out my hand. She slipped her hand into mine and I pulled her into my chest.

We swayed to the slow music and bella was holding onto Olivia's leg as we danced together, "Daddy, dance with me pwease." Bella looked up at me with her big, blue eyes.

I picked her up and I swayed with her in my arms, she yawns and rests her head on my shoulder. "Are you sleepy, princess?" She slowly nods.