CHAPTER 31

H A R R Y

The following day, everyone was coming to visit Olivia.

I had stayed with her all night telling the doctors that she had no one to take care of her so I needed to be here, thankfully they pulled some strings allowing me to stay here all night.

I spent most of my night awake, hopefully waiting for Olivia to wake up sometime soon but her eyes are still glued shut. I had texted Lorrie, Zayn and Niall and Marie was bringing Bella over to see her mum which I was slightly against but I know if I didn't let her, she'd forever be asking questions.

Louis had come to visit an hour after we were allowed in. He didn't say anything but held her hand and promised he would find a way to get back at what they did to her. He kept me company for a while, saying that we would try to find a way to get back at Finch and Cole.

He said he would tell me everything as soon as he found out a way to track them down. He was going to call me sometime today, telling me what he had planned. All I wanted was to get back at Finch and Cole, I would kill them with my bare hands if I could after all they've put Olivia through. I will have my way with them as soon as I see the disgusting assholes.

"Hey mate." Niall, Zayn and Lorrie walk in. My hand is holding Olivia's rubbing small circles on the back with my thumb.

Lorrie starts to tear up and Niall holds her close. "I can't believe this has happened." Lorrie sobbed.

Niall hushed her, "She'll be okay."

Zayn sat on the other side of the bed and looked down at Olivia. "How did it happen?" He asked.

"Finch shot her. She had a plan with Louis to bust them for everything but it all back fired." I tell him, briefly.

"Will she wake up?" I'd never seen Zayn so down before, I felt bad for him since Olivia was like a sister to him.

"It's her choice." There were no more words said. Lorrie was crying and Niall was comforting her. We were all feeling a mixture of emotions but mainly doubt, I think we all had a little doubt in us because from how she looked, things weren't so good. There were so many what if's and we had no way of answering them, we could only hope that she wakes up.

I hear little footsteps running down the corridor and my heart drops. Bella was going to see her mum in hospital and all I could picture was her confused face, seeing her mum in a hospital bed lying motionless.

"Daddy!" Bella bursts through the door and I stand up. I smile down at the happy little girl and pick her up.

"Hey princess." I mumble, kissing her soft, chubby cheeks.

"Where mommy?" My eyes soften and I look past Bella and see Marie tearing up.

"Mummy's in bed baby." I take her to the side of Olivia's bed and sit back in the blue chair with Bella on my lap. I feel all eyes on me and Bella, who's looking at her mum confused.

"Why she wearin' dat?" She points to the oxygen mask and furrows her eyebrows.

I try to explain to her, "Remember how I told you mummy had an ouchie yesterday?" She nods "Well mummy's ouchie was really bad that she had to go to sleep so that it could go away."

Bella looks into my eyes, "Mommy sleeping forever?"

"No, no baby. Mummy will wake up but she will be asleep for a while." She still looks confused but her eyes widen.

"Like sleeping beauty?" She half smiles.

"Yes exactly like that." I nuzzle my nose against her cheek and she giggles.