CHAPTER 24

H A R R Y

"Zayn you fucker, it's the other way round." Lorrie hits the back of his head playfully.

"Okay, I can't learn anything with you arguing over stupid Pythagoras." Olivia snaps, she gets up from the table and grabs all her books together, walking away from the table.

"What crawled up her ass this morning?" Niall mumbled.

I felt everyone's eyes on me and I just shrugged. She'd been acting up since last night and she wouldn't tell me anything. I know it's something to do with her job which explains why she's keeping it all a secret.

"Hey Louis!" Lorrie called him over and Zayn shoots her a glare but she shrugged it off. "Do you know what's wrong with Liv?"

"You know I'm not allowed to give you any information on Olivia." He says, his voice deep.

"Well then hypothetically speaking, if someone was in a bad mood and they had a crappy job would you know what's wrong?" She says.

"Let's just say, a certain someone has been up her ass about a person of the past." He smirks.

"No way, Cole?" Lorrie blurts and we all tell her to shut up. "Sorry." She sulks.

"Wait is Cole in contact with her again?" I whisper, confused as to why Olivia isn't telling me this herself.

"No but Finch has some weird obsession with Cole and needs Olivia to help him with something. Trust me, that's all I've heard. You're better off asking Emery since he's Finch's new bitch." Louis explains.

The bell goes and we head to class, "Harry, we'll see you at Liv's house for studying after school?" Zayn asks.

I nod my head and head into class. I look around in hopes of seeing Olivia already here but can't spot her anywhere. I sit in my usual space and wait for her to walk through but by the time the teacher comes in, she still hasn't turned up.

Throughout the whole class I can't seem to concentrate. My eyes stay glued to the door hoping that it would open and Olivia would walk right through. My mind goes back to what Louis told us and I'm hoping she hasn't done anything to get hurt, I can't bare seeing her beat up and in hospital again.

As soon as the bell goes, I grab my books and bolt out of the classroom. I get into my car and head down to Olivia's house, praying that she's there. My phone rings and I put it on loud speaker, "Harry have you seen Olivia?" Lorrie asks, worriedly.

"No, she didn't turn up to class. Do you think she's hurt?" I make a left turn down to her house and stop on the driveway.

"I don't know, we can't always assume the worst. We're five minutes away from her house."

"Okay, see you." I end the call and walk into Olivia's house. I hear small footsteps thudding on the ground and smile, crouching down.

"Hawwy! I miss you." Bella runs into my arms and wraps her small arms around my neck.

"I missed you too princess." I squeeze her a little and let her go. "Is mommy home?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Auntie RiRi!" She squeals and runs to Lorrie who just walks in through the door.

She looks at me over Bella's shoulder and I know what she's trying to say but I shake my head. Zayn and Niall follow in after and we head to the kitchen to see Marie cooking. "Hawwy, see my new play toy." Bella pulls on my hand.

"Hold on a second baby, I just need to talk to grammy."I tell her and she nods. "Has Olivia come in yet?"

She gulps, "Yes, she came in two hours ago and didn't say a word. She just ran upstairs and came back down again and left." Marie tells us.