Mistakes

This was a mistake.

I should never have accepted her request. I should never have agreed to date her.

I love her, but only as a dear friend.

And now I'm trapped here.

What do I do?

She runs her hands down my spine, and it gives me goosebumps, especially when she goes lower, and lower, and lower until I wonder if she'll ever stop moving down.

We sit at lunch and she kisses my neck. I always wanted to be treated like this, but never by my best friend.

This seems so wrong, so, so wrong.

Will I ever be comfortable with her again? What if I'm stuck with her forever? I don't want to live my life pretending like I love someone I don't.

I know I should tell her the truth because it's what's best.

I've told that advice to many other people, many times before.

But... I can't even use my own advice.

I don't want to lose her.

She means so much to me.

I value her greatly, but it's difficult when she slips her fingers in your belt loops. It's difficult when she bites your fingers. It's difficult when she slides her hands down my sides, or down my things. It's difficult when she wiggles her fingers into the rips in my jeans, going from the lowest rip to the highest, no matter how high they go.

I guess it's mostly my fault; actually, it's all mine.

I agreed, and I wore ripped jeans.

I can't deny it, so now I have to live with it.