Oh, my lovely

In any other case,
this would be alarming --
but every aspect of Charles
life was alarming,
so may it rain.

Charles was a strange boy that most kept their distance from; a small, pale boy with wide, gray eyes and silky black hair. He had an air of danger around him, and any who stray close are fairly warned.
However, there was one who adored the boy, who thought him more charming than the pretty boys of school.
She hunted him; jumped at any moment he was left alone by his bullies. Ava believed he was the most precious at school -- she couldn't ignore the love that blossomed whenever her eyes rested on his doll-like features.
One day, she took him by the hand and lead him, wide-eyed and confused, into the back alley of the schoolyard.
She leaned forward, her brown, plain hair cascading over her shoulders like a waterfall.
This was her chance.
"Why do you pursue me, Ava?" He asked in the voice that she so adored.
"Because you are my savior, my lovely."
"Haven't you heard the wildfire gossip about me?" He asked sweetly.
"Of course I have. They are in the wrong, my lovely."
He shook his head, "But I am a monster deserving to be detained."
She grabbed both hands and squeezed them tight, "No, you are not. You are not a beast, but a lovely Amazon flower tucked between the reeds." She cupped his cheek in her hand, "You are a carnivorous plant that knows to judge well -- but you frighten them for you devour any who do not please you."
He stared at her grey-blue eyes in wonder.
'But if I am a dangerous animal, should I not be detained? I am dangerous to you.' He thought, looking down.
Ava lifted his face to stare back at her, "Say what you are thinking; I can tell it is gnawing at you like a starved dog on marrow."
He took a deep breath to begin unraveling the words crowding his mind.
"But, Ava, if I am a dangerous animal--"
She put her index finger on his lips, silencing him.
"You are not a dangerous animal, you are an enthralling specimen."
He smiled, unknowing as to the thoughts running through her precious mind.
'How lovely his skin,' she thought, 'it must be used for the finest of items.'
'How sweet his meat must be,' she thought, 'it must be used for only the finest of meals.'
'How lovely his eyes,' she thought, 'they will not be shown to anyone until I have captured their image clearly in my mind.'

And for once in his dreary life, Charles had met someone stranger than him.

Ohhh yey-yy yy.