Bellflower x Chocalate boy //short spring fluff request

3rd POV

  Mouse felt herself rising from her slumber and laid in the soft sheets for a while, eyes still closed. The corners of her mouth perked up at the quiet snore her beloved let out suddenly.
  Mouse knew she couldn't fall back asleep, so she opened her eyes and slowly pried herself from the bed. Careful not to wake the sleeping prince laid beside her, Mouse crept towards the open closet to search for an appropriate outfit for the day she had planned.
  As she tugged her simple, cacti-covered t-shirt over her head, her beloved roused with bleary eyes to stare at her sleepily.
  She stared back, face contorting to try and hold back the AWWE she so wanted to AWWE (if that made any sense aT ALL-).
  "Mouse, what're you doing?" He asked with a smile.
  "I was going to make you breakfast in bed," she replied but made a pouty face as her beloved began to rise to get dressed as well.
  After emerging from his shirt's neck hole, he glanced over and saw her upset expression.
  "What is it?" He asked, "Do I have something on my face?"
  Mouse laughed and shook her head, "No, Darlin'. I just can't make you breakfast in bed if you aren't in bed!"
  The boy just stuck his tongue out and stood to rummage through the clothing drawers nearby.
  Mouse sighed, grabbed her glasses and stood to go make breakfast.

  She stood over a pan, sprinkling blueberries into the batter of a heart-shaped pancake when she felt arms snake their way around her waist.
  She dropped the rest in and turned to meet her boyfriend in a kiss.
  "Hello, Darling," he said.
  "Hello, Darlin'" she kissed his nose.

  After breakfast, Mouse tugged her boyfriend outside. 

  A light rain had begun, and the air was crisp from the snow that only just melted.

  Mouse blew out a breath and grinned at the puff of fog. Her boyfriend tapped her nose and called her his little dragon.

  Together, bundled in coats and scarves, the two meandered to a nearby coffee shop.

  Mouse turned to her love, and he smiled, saying simply, "My usual, please."

  Mouse ordered their normal drinks and they left the coffee shop with only the quiet ring of the bells above the door to show that they were ever there.

  Mouse grabbed her love's hand and he squeezed it softly.

  Oh! How cute they were, strolling down the street together. The sight would warm anyone's heart who noticed the pair.