Drinker*

*Alcoholism, cursing and light sexual touching.

"I need a drink," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes with her palms.
"No, Heather please," Reese grabbed her wrist to pull her back down onto the couch.
Heather twisted and gave Reese a narrow-eyed stare, "I need a drink."
Reese dropped her hand and sighed, lifting her knees to wrap her arms around them as she watched Heather rummage through the fridge.
"We're out of beer, love," she murmured, her voice muffled by her knees.
"Wha?" Heather looked over her shoulder.
Reese lifted her head, "We're out of beer," she repeated.
"Shit..." Heather sighed, running a hand through her long, brown hair in exasperation.
Reese stood slowly, crossing the kitchen to grab her bottle of wine from a shelf. She poured the dark red liquid into a fragile whine glass. Heather had collapsed onto the couch again, her face tired and miserable.
Reese suddenly got an idea.
After she put the bottle back, she walked back towards the couch as she swayed her hips slightly.
"Heather," she sang softly.
She plopped on the couch and grabbed the hand that had been supporting her head, forcing the other female to lift her eyes and look Reese in the eye.
"What, love?" She sighed, sounding like she was desperate for the tingle alcohol gave her.
Reese smirked and leaned forward until her breath tickled Heather's neck, "I'll give you a drink."
Reese leaned back and lifted her glass.
Heather's eyes lit up and she shifted out of Reese's grip to grab the glass.
"No, no, no," Reese scolded, lifting the glass higher, "Greedy girl, tch." She smiled and shook her head.
She took a slow sip and slowly leaned forward.
She pressed her lips to Heather's chapped lips, her free hand snaking its way around her hip, up her back and hooking behind her neck.
Heather was surprised at first, but soon played along; she wrapped her arms around Reese's waist, tilting her head to deepen their kiss.
Heather took the chance and parted her lips, letting Reese slip her tongue into her mouth and taste the alcohol.
Soon they broke away to breathe.
Heather licked her lips and smirked, her cheeks burning.
Reese smiled shyly. They had never had such a kiss like that.
It was a shame that it had come to be because of Heather's addiction.
Reese was pulled from her thoughts when she felt Heather softly lift the glass back up to Reese's lips with two fingers.
"Let's have another go," Reese smiled, her cheeks dusted red.

ᴮᴿᴼᴺᶻᴱ ᴮᴼᵞ  +  ˢᵀᴬᴿˢᵀᴿᵁᶜᴷ