Singer .5

// WARNING! Descriptions of violence + death

[Newspaper article]

  On August 9th, sixteen year old Cally Spencer killed four individuals at camp Namarrow. Cally brutally stabbed Markus Teller's girlfriend, Kaitlyn Amerces, fourteen times in the chest, along with cutting her face with a kitchen knife stolen from Camp Namarrow's kitchen almost beyond recognition.

She then stabbed Tammy Amerces, Kaitlyn's sister, ten times in the back and twice in the chest. Next was Lauren Procedine, who Cally stabbed four times in the chest and once in the right forearm. After Lauren was dead, Cally jumped onto a random male camper named Oscar Methius. She broke his leg, cut off his fingertips and left him to bleed out. Luckily, fellow cabin mate Patty [supressed] called for help and Oscar was saved. Lastly was Markus. Cally made numerous small cuts across Markus' stomach, arms and hands and he seemed to have bled to death. Cally cut hearts into his palms and another on his forehead. She lastly cut off large tufts of Markus' brown hair. The hair has yet to be found.

Cally later confessed that she killed Markus' friends and girlfriend as a revenge act. She described her heart "burning with a fire colored like a sunset" whenever she looked at him. She states that she was in love with Markus but he did not share her feelings. She said that she killed the four people for revenge against him. Cally described in full detail how she murdered the four, leaving Markus last for further torment.
Cally has recently been admitted to Thistle Heights Home for Troubled Ladies and has been prescribed for heavy medication and therapy.