7: Reece's fix Everything

"You are stuck in their world,
you are mommy and daddys little girl.
Once you are in the wild
you will drown."

By: Unknown.

***

"Stop looking at me like that." I scowl, seeing my twin quickly look away in my peripheral vision.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He mutters, looking anywhere other than his observant sibling.

"Sure you don't." I reply, rolling my eyes.

"It's just -" He starts, stopping in the middle of the hallway and turning to me. "You're not letting me help you. We're twins, we're supposed to go through everything together! And it hurts knowing you're dealing with something on your own and I want to do something about it, I want to help you Kate."

I sigh, looking away from him and at my shoes.

"Stiles I don't want you to help me. I'm fine." I assure, walking into the mostly empty hall containing our lockers.

"Katie..." he trails off, glaring at me with determination. "I'm you're brother and I am going to help you."

I sigh, slamming my locker shut. "You speak as if there's something wrong with me." I say, gritting my teeth and walking away hurriedly.

He groans and jogs to catch up with me, grabbing my arm and tugging it back, my books spilling out of my grip and onto the floor, but still he looks me dead in the eye.

"Yeah. There is something wrong with you." He states. "You can't see how much we care."
Then he lets go of my arm, stooping down to pick up my books as I stand there, stunned.

*

"She wouldn't tell me who's next." Scott grumbles, sitting behind me in math class.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see." I respond quietly, flipping through my notes.

He sighs, impatiently watching the clock. Once the little hand lands on 6 the werewolf jumps up, rushing out the door the second the bell rings, searching for a missing student.

I nudge past my brother, opening my locker forcefully.

"Katie can you please just talk to me." He begs, waving an orange package infront of my face annoyingly. "I got you Reece's."

I look at him suspiciously and reach for the candy bar, greedily ripping it open, my eyes lighting up with pure joy.

There was a routine we went through every time we got into an argument. Ever since we were really little, Reece's has been our peace offering. It's the Stilinski way of apologizing.

He grins, quickly hugging me before glancing down at the chocolate mischievously.
I narrow my eyes, hiding them behind my back with a smirk.

"Not so fast." I tut, watching his face fall. "You haven't said sorry."

His smiles quickly reappears and he slings an arm around my shoulders gleefully. "I'm sorry."

I nod happily, giving him a Reece's to complete our routine.

"Now c'mon buddy boy, we've gotta go stop some werewolves."

**

I give Allison a small smile as we pass her in the halls, Stiles nudging me knowingly.

She just got back from talking with Scott.

We walk into the cafeteria, my eyes immediately zoning in on an unusually empty table.