17: How do you know I'm not a boy? Its the 21st century!

"I don't go crazy, I am crazy.
I just go normal from time to time."
-unknown

***

I rolled my eyes at Stiles' eagerness as Scott enters the car, he obviously wanted to know if everything I said was true and if we really could catch the Kanima.

"Do you not trust my observational skills or something?" I retort, offended at his 'fact checking.'

"Yeah, they kinda suck." He scoffs, shooting me a glare.
I clutch my chest in mock hurt, shooting him a look of anger.

"Listen here you little-"

"C'mon guys, get out we're here." Scott chuckles, ruffling my messy brown hair before jumping out if our rusty blue Jeep hurriedly to avoid our bickering.
I scowl at the werewolf, patting down my naturally crazy hair to reverse the effects of his hand, basically wasting time since my hair looks like a tornado flew through it at all times.

"Hey!" Someone calls from behind me, tugging on my sleeve to get my attention.
I frown, snatching my arm away from them before spinning around to see Matt Deahler, Beacon Hills local stalker...erm, 'photographer'. I was pretty positive that he was a stalker though.

"Can I help you?" I reply, raising my eyebrows at the creep.

"Yes, why isn't anyone getting suspended after what happened at the library?" He asks, clearly a little pissed off. Thankfully my knight in shining armour, also known as Scott McCall, and my idiot brother rush to my side to save me from a life time of regrets.

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Stiles huffs, dismissing Matt's concern.

"I had a concussion." He states, glaring at my twin.
Hmm..guess the hate is mutual.

"Well, nobody got seriously hurt." My twin brother scoffs in return, rolling his hazel eyes.

"I was in the ER for six hours!" Matt exclaims, giving us both a 'seriously?' look.
I sigh in exasperation, looking up at the boy from my averagely short height.

"Listen kid, we've got enough to worry about besides the fact that you hit your head a little too hard okay? We've got shit the size of mount Everest to handle right now and quite frankly we don't give a fu-" Scott covers my mouth with his hand, sending Matt and apologetic look.

"Are you okay?" The werewolf asks instead, trying to get the asshole off our case.

"Yes." He sighs, finally leaving.

"Why'd you cover my mouth!?" I grumble, shoving his arm away. "Who knows where those hands have been!?" I then begin to gag horrifically and spit into the grass, trying to get Scott's germs out of my mouth.

"This is why you don't have a boyfriend." Stiles mumbles, turning with Scott to walk down the path again.

"What did you say?" I growl lowly, taking a step towards the little bitch.
The two boys look behind them in alarm, hightailing it to the boy's locker room as I trail behind, chasing after them like a madman, with limbs flailing and all.
Finally I catch up to them and force Stiles to apologize, I'm childish, I know.

"I'm expecting Reece's, I hope you know that." I huff, linking arms with my brother.

"You're not allowed in the boys change room." Was all he had to say about it.

"Yeah but Danny likes me better than you, so I have a bigger chance." I state proudly, ignoring Scott's cheeky grin.

If you were wondering, there was a huge underground rave going on tonight, and Scott and his little pack want to go, me included.
Now usually I wouldn't be in to something like this, too many sweaty bodies and STDs everywhere, but tonight was different.

Tonight we were going to catch the Kanima.

Scott being the dumbass he is, couldn't afford to buy tickets so now we're stooping to a whole new level of low and hoping to 'borrow' some tickets from Danny...or anybody really, we aren't racist.

"Stilinski, what are you doing here!?" Coach yells, causing everybody to stop what they were doing just to gape at me as if they've never seen a girl in their life.

"Just...sports and stuff." I mutter, adding finger guns for extra effects.

"Well..go do sports somewhere else, this is the boys locker room!" The man grumbles, pointing his hand to the door.

"How do you know I'm not a boy coach? It's the 21st century." I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

"I-uh-um.." Coach Finstock seemed at a loss for words. "You know what, stay, just don't get in my way!" He sighed, throwing up his hands in exasperation.
I grin at Stiles, pumping my fist in celebration as he facepalms, unaware of the werewolf eyeing me fondly from across the room.
I've always been slightly oblivious...

"Danny, tell Jackson no missing practice this close to the championships, okay?" Coach orders, glaring at his list of players.

"Sure, Coach." The boy shrugs, continuing the act of tying his shoes.

"That goes for all of you! Ugh, I should be coaching college." The man groans, finally disappearing into his office.

"Where's Jackson?" I question, sliding onto the bench next to Danny.

"I don't know, he's probably feeling sick or something." He shrugs, looking at me oddly.

"I'm sure that's the reason." I laugh bitterly, rolling my eyes. Danny chuckles, not getting the double meaning to my statement.

"So Danny, I heard there's a party tonight, you going?" I ask, switching to a more interesting topic, and also gaining the interest of my two best friends.

"Yeah Danny, you going?" Stiles grins over my shoulder. I shove the boy away, turning back to Danny expectantly.

"Lemme guess, you didn't get any tickets?" He chuckles, eying my twin. "Well I didn't either, they were sold out by the time I got there, sorry."

"No problem." I shrug, giving him a pat on the shoulder. "Thanks anyway."

*

"How are we gonna go!?" I question the boys in a harsh whisper.
Suddenly the two are pulled back forcefully, Isaac's head appearing in-between theirs.

"How do you two losers even survive?" He questions, raising his eyebrows at the two as he lets them go.

"Trust me, I've been asking that question my whole life." I snort, rocking back on my heels as Stiles shoots us both a glare.

"Watch and learn boys." Isaac smirks, pushing past the two and sauntering towards a couple teammates.
At first I think that he's going to have a nice friendly talk with them but that was before he shoved them against the lockers.

"Ooh." I grimace. "That's gotta hurt."

"That'll bruise." Stiles mutters as another boy gets shoved against the wall by the werewolf.
Soon enough the tickets are retrieved and Isaac pushes them against the boy's chests before leaving.

"Hey." I pout. "What about mine?"

Isaac spins around and fixes me with a stern glare.

"You're not going."