19: Obama

***

***

It was almost noon when Stiles woke me up.

*Poke*

*Poke*

*Poke*

"Piss off." I groan, burying myself further into my comfy, purple duvet.

"Can't do that." He replies with a chuckle.

*Poke*

*Poke*

*Poke*

*Poke*

"Stiles I swear on the good Lord that if you don't stop pestering me I will castrate you the next time you are trying to get a little rest!" I scowl, shoving the nuisance off my bed.
He scrambles away from me, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Okay! Noted." He nods, taking time to run into the door before slipping out of it. I facepalm, sitting up.

As I got dressed I pondered the events of last night.
Victoria Argent, Allison's mom, tried to kill my best friend. Derek, big bad alpha, Hale, saved my best friend by biting Victoria. Scott escaped unscathed, he just needed some fresh, wolfsbane free, air. And me? I was fine, I just couldn't get over the fact that we didn't capture the Kanima.

"We'll get him some other time." Stiles reassures, shoveling some cinnamon toast crunch into his mouth.

"Yeah but what if he kills more people in the meantime!?"

"Then we find out who he's going to kill next."

***

I sigh, scratching my forehead with the lid of the sharpie in my hand, staring down at the yearbook in distress.

"They're obviously connected but as much as he's an asshole, I can't imagine Mr.Harris doing all this!" I huff, crossing out the latest Kanima victim, Kara Simmons.
"The motive just isn't clear enough, why would he kill his former students?"

"Kids!"

I jump up from my seat on the edge of the desk in suprise, clutching my heart as it threatens to explode out of my chest.

"What the hell Dad!?" "You scared the devil out of me!?"
Stiles and I yell out at the same time, staring at the man in suprise.
He sighs, slamming the yearbook closed as he reaches us.

"Leave the investigating to the police okay?" He orders, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows at the two. "Mr. Harris has been brought in for questioning and they are working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders, the police have got it under control."

"But it's not enough proof, Kara wasn't even in his class!" I exclaim, thoroughly exhausted with this case, especially knowing the things Stiles and I do about the supernatural.