Chapter 10: Doppel-"sister"☑️

Veronica's POV
The small ray of sunlight dances around my cheek as the bird sing their morning tune. My eyes flutter open and I suddenly feel a weight on my midsection. I look down to see Damon's arm wrapped protectively over my lower stomach.

"I was wondering when you'd get up." The sexy raspy voice says behind my head. I start to stretch and rub the sleep from my eyes before asking, "Mmm, what time is it?"

I feel a gentle kiss on the back of my head as he replies, "A little after twelve."

My eyes grow into huge orbs, "Shit! Damon, I have to go to work."

"No need. I compelled your boss to give you a few more days. You're welcome." Damon smirks, putting his hands behind his head as I sit up to look at him. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Of course you did."

I then slide off the bed and head over to Damon's dresser. In a millisecond, he was leaning over my shoulder to see me pull out the only white t-shirt he owned. "Where ya going?" I look to Damon to see his lip sticking out in pout. Whyyyyy are you so freaking cute?

"I'm going to explore your bathroom and then take a shower... And while I'm doing that, you can go to that big kitchen of yours and make your baby momma some breakfast. I think a big breakfast with the works should be good." I wink and make a bee line for the bathroom. Damon then flashes in front of me, causing me to bump into his chest. "But you've never seen what I can do in the shower" His brows wiggle and his smirk widens as I blush.

This pit in my stomach was ignited with lust at the thought. My fingers trail from his stomach to his chest and I smirk as I lean up to kiss him, only to turn to his ear and whisper seductively, "In your dreams."

Damon's eyes dilate and I giggle as I run my hand across his pecs and head towards the bathroom.

Since the bathroom was big enough to not have a door, I have no choice than to strip naked in front of Damon's wondering eyes. It's nothing he hasn't seen before! I mentally tell myself to shut up and turn on the water in the stand up shower.

After a few minutes, the fog shielded me from any lurkers—well, except one...The shower door opens and in comes—you guessed it—Damon, in all his perfectly sculpted naked glory.

"What are you doing?" I shriek, quickly rinsing the expensive shampoo from my hair. He probably has his hygiene products shipped from Italy—it's a nice neutral scent.

He nonchalantly gets under the warm water and shrugs, "I'm just taking a shower. Figured we could be saints to the world and conserve water."

I scoff, "Unbelievable..." ...Might as well put him to good use. I reach for the body wash and lift it over my shoulder. "I guess, since you're here, mind getting my back?"

Without hesitation he grabs the bottle and within seconds his hands were massaging along my shoulders. My baby blues shut in relaxation and a small moan escapes my lips.

"Baby I'm just getting started." Damon leans down and whispers in my ear. I feel him step closer and something twitches on my lower back. Absentmindedly, I reach behind my back and grip the object, only to realize my daring move as Damon sucks in a breath. Oh, hell...what do I do?!

Just as I was about to let go, he pushes his hips into me causing his manhood to slide more into my hand. "The things I want to do to you right now." Damon groans. His hands start to massage lower and lower until he palms my ass, making me moan again.

Taking my chances, I let my hormones get the best of me, and turn to face Damon. We stare intently at one another until I crash my lips onto his. Our make out quickly changes course as he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waste, sending Damon to push me against the shower wall.