All About Me: An Introduction

Hannah's POV (in a video introduction style)

Hi guys, my name is Hannah Gabbard. I am 16 years old and I'm from Clearwater, Florida. My biggest dream that I want to achieve is to become a famous writer. It has been a dream of mine to write a novel or book. I know a long ways to go, but I know that one day, my dream will come true.

Anyways, why don't I talk a little bit more about myself? It has always been my passion to work in the music industry, if my dream of becoming a famous writer doesn't work out. I'm currently a sophomore in high school, and so far, everything is going great. I really like my school, and I have amazing friends. Music has really been a huge passion of mine, and hopefully getting to study it makes me want to learn more about the linguistics of music. I'm currently taking classes that deals with writing and music.

------A Few Months Later------

The end of my sophomore year has come, and now it's time to prepare for my junior year of high school. For summer, I'm heading out to California for two weeks, then going to Tennessee for another two weeks to check out their music programs at their colleges, as well as some writing programs. I hope to go somewhere in Tennessee, but California would be great as well.

Well, that's all I have to say about myself for now. I have to go , but I'll talk to you guys later.