Chapter 17: Moving Back To Florida?

------3 years later------

Hannah's POV

Living in London for the past 3 years has been such a fun experience for me. Being able to live in a different country that I've never dreamed that I would live here, is honestly just super amazing. But, I think it's time that I made the decision to move back to Florida. As much as I love London, I just had a feeling that making the decision to move back to Florida permanently for my work is the best decision I could make. I already had most of my clothes & other things shipped back to Florida in my new apartment that I had bought a few months ago. I also had most of my furniture shipped that I wanted to keep. During these last few weeks, I had some of my friends here in London help me out with packing some last few things. And most of all, I am really happy that Harry was always there to help me out with everything here while I was in London.

------A few weeks later; at the airport------

It is now time for me to leave the beautiful country of London. It saddens me that I have leave, but making this decision was the best for me. As I got to the airport, my friends helped me out with taking the stuff out of the car. After everything was taken out, I got help with bringing things in to have them checked in, so by the time I get to Florida, everything will already be there. I gave my last goodbyes and walked into the airport and made my way home. Ohh, I also forgot to mention that the new apartment I got, is in Jacksonville, Florida now instead of Clearwater because I couldn't find any new apartments that I was interested in buying, but I was able to find one I liked in Jacksonville.

------11 hours, 10 minutes later------

It feels so good to finally be back in my home state. I gathered all my things and made my way to the outside world. I'm getting picked up by one of my bestest friends here in Florida, Emma. I haven't seen her since I left Florida to live in London, so it's great that she's picking me and that I get to see her again. After a few minutes went by, I saw someone pull up to me in a white van. The driver looked so familiar, and I got so excited. She got out of the car and greeted me with open arms. "HANNAH, OMG!!!!" Emma screamed and gave me the biggest hug ever. "OMG Emma, I've missed you so much!!!" I replied. "How was London?" She asked. "It was amazing! Living there for the past 3 years was so much fun." I replied. We helped each other put my things in the van and we headed to my new place. When we arrived, everything was pretty much already set up in my room when my things were shipped here. After Emma left, I went ahead and got settled in to my new apartment.