Chapter 7: I Got To See My Family One Last Time

------1 year later------

Hannah's POV

It's been one whole year since the big storm that hit Clearwater, and since then, my life has been so different. Also, I was able to make new friends, those friends which I've gotten to know over Instagram and Twitter. They are some of the sweetest people I have ever known in my entire life. Their names are Destini, AJ, and Sydne. Destini and AJ live more closer to me since we live on the East Coast, whereas Sydne lives far on the West Coast. I wish that someday I would get to meet them and personally thank them for being in my life. But lately AJ and I have been talking, and she's been telling me her plans of coming to visit me in Clearwater, and I'm honestly very excited for her to come here. She also told me that she has a surprise for me that she's bringing with her, which I'm curious to know what it is. All she told me was that it has to deal with One Direction, and that's it. I've been a huge fan of One Direction since I was 10 years old, so the fact that she has a surprise for me that has to do with One Direction, it's crazy.

------1 week later------

I can't wait anymore. AJ is set to arrive here in Clearwater in just a few hours, and I can't wait to finally meet her. And I can't wait for the surprise she has for me. She said that she's bringing someone else with her, which is fine with me. That other person may be the surprise, but, we'll just have to wait and see. I started pacing back and forth because I couldn't wait for AJ to get here. 30 minutes have went by, and I decided to go downstairs to the main lobby and wait for AJ there. After another 30 minutes went by, I saw a white car pull up in front of the main door. I had a feeling that it was AJ's car. And sure enough, it was. I saw a girl come out of the passenger seat of the car and come inside my building. She walked up to the front desk and asked for my name and room number. "Actually, Miss. Gibbered has been waiting for you down here for about 30 minutes now. She's right there." The receptionist pointed to me. AJ and I locked eyes, and we immediately ran towards each other and embraced. I think we were in the embrace for about 15 minutes before we let go. "I can't believe you're real, AJ." I smiled as I started tearing up. "I can't believe it either. So how are you?" She asked. "I've been ok. I've been really busy lately, but I was able to fit this mini vacation in with my boyfriend." AJ replied. "Wait, you have a boyfriend? Is that who you came with?" I asked. "Yes, I came with him. He's just parking the car somewhere. And he's actually the surprise that I was telling you about." She smiled.

AJ had a look on her face that looked like it meant she had a huge surprise for me. 5 minutes went by, and I saw a very, very familiar face coming inside. "Hold up, wait a second. Is that..." I paused. "Hannah, meet my boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson. Babe, meet my best friend Hannah Gabbard." AJ smiled as she introduced me to her boyfriend. "AJ!!!! Oh my gosh, I seriously can't believe that THE Louis Tomlinson is standing in front of me right at this moment." I smiled. I wanted to scream so loud right now, but I didn't want to embarrass myself. "It's very nice to meet you, Hannah." Louis smiled as he went in for a hug. I'm so starstruck right now. "I'm so sorry about what happened to your family in last year's storm, Hannah. You were in my heart during those times." Louis smiled. "Wow, thank you so much Louis. That really means a lot to me." I replied. "When Harry told me about what happened and that he was the one who found your locket on the beach, he also sent me with something else for you." Louis said. "What is it?" I asked. "Come with us. You'll see." AJ smiled. "Ok, let me just go to my place really quick and grab my purse and phone." I replied as I quickly went to my place and grabbed my purse and phone.

------45 minutes later; at Sylvan Abbey Memorial Park Cemetery------

When we pulled up, I was very confused for a minute. Until we pulled up to an area that had 3 special grave sites. "Mr. & Mrs. Gabbard, I'm Hannah's friend AJ, and we brought your daughter here to say hi. And to you Nolan, we brought your sissy here to say hi to you." AJ said as she smiled when she looked over at me.

AJ's POV

I was so happy that Louis and I were able to make Hannah happy. She has never been able to see her family at any time before they were taken away by the big storm last year. But when we saw the look on her face when we surprised her with coming to the cemetery to see her parents and brother for the last time, it made us super happy. "Harry contacted the people who found their bodies, and he had them buried here in this cemetery so you can come see them any time you'd like." Louis said to Hannah. "And there's a special message on your brother's stone. It says "Sissy's Bubby" on it." I smiled. I looked over at Hannah and she started crying. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Now they're in their final resting place. There's no need to worry." I smiled as I continued to hug Hannah. "Louis, when you go back and see Harry again, tell him that I'm so thankful for him being a friend of mine and that's he came into my life and helped me start my life over." Hannah said to Louis. "That will for sure get to him." Louis smiled.