Chapter 5: My Home Town From The Beginning

Hannah's POV

Now that I live on my own and I've been able to settle in completely, I decided that I wanted to go back to where I grew up and see what the area is looking like now. They're rebuilding the whole town that I grew up in, minus the buildings that stayed in tact during the storm, and they are also fixing some minor damages that were done to those buildings that weren't really damaged. I was so blessed that Harry left his car that he had while he was here, and left it in my name so I would have a car to drive around with when I needed to go somewhere. He also was super generous enough to pay for my car expenses, minus gas. I got in my car and drove down to where I used to live. When I got there, there were a ton of construction trucks and structure materials that were spread out everywhere throughout the town. I slowly drove by the block where my old house used to stand. And now, they're rebuilding my old home. I would love to come back and live at the house again, but there are too many bad memories that I had living here when the storm hit, so I don;t want to relive those memories.

I slowly drove towards the beach and drove along the road coastline. The beach looked way better than what it looked like during the huge storm. There were tents varying from all sizes, small to large, where people were sleeping in until all their houses were finished. After driving along the coastline, I decided to drive to the closest grocery store and buy some groceries because I was almost out. The nearest one I could find was Target. But when I got there, I could totally tell that it was going to be a packed store. I drove around the parking lot for about 30 minutes before I was able to find a clear parking spot. I parked my car and grabbed my purse and walked towards the store. When I walked in, there was so many people walking around, I felt like I was going to get a headache. But I didn't want to focus on people, I wanted to focus on getting things for my new place. I grabbed a car and walked straight to the grocery section. I grabbed the certain foods that I needed, and some extra snacks for me to eat when I'm lounging or just chilling on the couch. After I grabbed the food, I walked around the whole store, looking for extra things for my new place.

I was able to find some new pillows for the living room and some pillows for the bed. I was also able to find some decorations for small areas around the condo. I then went over to the electronics section to look for some DVDs to watch and some CDs to listen to while I'm cleaning around the condo or when I'm finished with whatever I'm doing. After I was done looking for everything I needed, I went to the cashier to pay for my things. Everything ended up with a total of a little over $200, which wasn't too bad at all. I put all the bags in my cart and made my way to the car. Once I put everything in the car, I got in and drove back to the condo. Once I arrived at the condo, I was kind of having a hard time grabbing all the bags, because I didn't want to take multiple trips from the car to the condo, so I tried to grab all the bags and put them onto both my arms. As I was struggling to bring all the bags up the stairs, I heard someone behind me, offering to help carry the bags for me. "May I help you, ma'am?" I heard the voice say. In my head I said, *This voice sounds too familiar*. When I turned around, I saw Harry smiling at me. "Harry, what are you doing here?" I smiled as I set the bags down. "Ohh well, I'm actually here to stay, permanently." He smiled. "Wait, really? Since when?" I asked. "Well, I've been done with my work in London since 3 days ago, and now I'm an official resident of Clearwater, Florida." Harry smiled. "Wow, that's great news. I can now officially say, welcome to Clearwater." I smiled as I opened my door and tried to carry the bags inside. "Let me help you." Harry smiled as he grabbed some of the bags for me. "So, how are you enjoying Florida so far?" I asked Harry. "So far, I'm enjoying it. I really love the environment here. It's very refreshing. In London, it's always gloomy all the time." Harry replied. "Well, I'm really glad that you're liking it here." I smiled.