Chapter 16: Confessing My Love

Harry's POV

Today is the day! I am officially confessing my love for Hannah, tonight at dinner. I honestly have no idea how Hannah will react to this, I'm just hoping that she won't think that I'm crazy. This whole morning, I was at the restaurant preparing everything for tonight. While I was at the restaurant, I was on my phone, texting Hannah for the past 20 minutes. "Hey Hannah, are you free tonight?" I texted. "Umm, I am. Why do you ask?" She replied. "Well, I was hoping that I could invite you to dinner tonight." I replied. "That's very nice of you, Harry. Where is it going to be?" She asked. *Inserts restaurant name and address* "Ok, thank you Harry! What time do you want me there?" She said. "Umm, be there around 7:00 pm." I replied. "Ok. See you at 7:0 pm." She replied.

------A few hours later------

It is now 6:30 pm, and Hannah should be here in about 30 minutes or so. I am honestly super nervous right now. I kept pacing back and forth, trying to keep my mind off of how I was going to tell Hannah. I already a whole "speech" planned out, but I couldn't look over at it. I got myself dressed for the night, and I sat down at the table as I waited patiently for her to arrive.

------30 minutes later------

Hannah's POV

When I arrived at the restaurant, I was easily assisted to where Harry's table was. "Hello, Harry." I smiled. He turned around, and had an immediate smile on his face. "Wow, you look beautiful tonight, Hannah." He smiled. "Why, thank you Harry." I smiled. As we were sitting down, a waiter came over and gave us menus. I had no idea what to order, so I told Harry to just order for me whatever is good here, since he's been here before. After ordering, our food was ready within the next 30-45 minutes. I watched Harry take a bite of his food, and I took a bite of mine shortly after. "Wow, this food is amazing! You really have a good taste in food." I smiled. "Well thanks. This restaurant is one of my favorites here in London, so I wanted to take you here." He replied. "So, why did you decide to take me here?" I asked. Harry looked at me with a blank face, but then he took a deep breath and began talking.

"So... the reason why I brought you here tonight is because..." He paused. "Hannah, I have feelings for you. I know that this is very awkward because you work for me, and it wouldn't seem right, but, I just had to speak the truth out of my system." He said. I honestly didn't know how to react, but, I'm actually really glad that he decided to confess his true feelings. "Well Harry, I'm honestly really glad that you told me this now because, I wouldn't know how to react if you told me about this later on." I replied. "Well, I'm glad too, that you didn't react in a weird way." Harry replied. "I'm not rushing for an answer from you, Hannah. I just wanted to let you know about this because I had to get it out of my system." He said. "Well, thank you for telling me." I smiled.